Defoe confirmed

Bydo

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

So, where or how does he fit in the team? Formation change? Or bring him on the last half hour in games? I'm unsure 

Good question, are we going with 2 up top, or is Morelos leaving, or being dropped, can't see that, so yes, where does Defoe fit in, BABN, I'll stick my neck out here, I think he'd score a lot more from chances created than Morales?

4 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Good question, are we going with 2 up top, or is Morelos leaving, or being dropped, can't see that, so yes, where does Defoe fit in, BABN, I'll stick my neck out here, I think he'd score a lot more from chances created than Morales?

The problem there is Morelos creates a lot for himself, we would need the midfielders to step up as defoe won't cause the type of hassle Alfredo does to a defense. 

There's no doubt defoe is the better finisher but I can't see him leading the line in a 433 the way Alfredo can. 

Toughie, might open the door to a 352

3 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

had a pre-match tour of white hart lane many moons ago. A lot of laughter at the size of the wee chaps boots hanging up. fucking TINY wee feet.

but if they do the business for us then I'll be a happy man 🙂

:lol: looking at the size of mens feet, outrageous, celtic boys club is the place for you, you swine :lol: