Defoe confirmed

Bydo

44 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Been listening to Allen on Talksport and Gerrard on Sky Sports News about Defoe and they've both showered Bournemouth with huge compliments over this loan which makes me think they're paying the vast majority of his wages, saying things like how Eddie Howe is looking at Defoes career and not about Bournemouth. If so shows Allen is doing one hell of a job.

I've noticed it as well that on the official announcement we've thanked all four clubs for the way they've handled these transfers. 

I don't remember us doing that before unless I'm mistaken. 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've noticed it as well that on the official announcement we've thanked all four clubs for the way they've handled these transfers. 

I don't remember us doing that before unless I'm mistaken. 

I noticed that as well. It must be that we have been honest and told all the Clubs.. "We are really just days away from another admin so we won't be able to actually pay anything for these players". 

Glad that charity and good will is the new norm in Football.

16 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Sometimes I just stop and think how mental the last few years have been. If somebody told you three or 4 years ago that we would have Gerrard and Defoe at the club you would have booked them into the nuthouse 😂

:lol: This. 

Sat watching us playing against East Fife at Ibrox in August of the first banter year... you couldn't have imagined.

Master strokes by those involved at the club.

10 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

:lol: This. 

Sat watching us playing against East Fife at Ibrox in August of the first banter year... you couldn't have imagined.

Master strokes by those involved at the club.

This includes King ? 

Yes know he’s not perfect by any shade but if he helps delivers the title ( still hoping but not expecting) this year then he’d be frign hero in my eyes.