Official: Steven Davis Returns

Broxi

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen legend mentioned twice 😂

I'm finding myself having to ignore some of my mates on FB atm due to this, the same as when we signed Lafferty.

I thought when I stopped watching NI games I was completely rid of the sight of them, but here we are.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Davis has made roughly £17m in wages since he left, Rangers fan or not, nobody's turning that down, anyone saying they would is full of shite imo.

At the risk of going over it all again it wasn't about him just leaving 

24 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Could be a good signing but I always had him as more Stuart McColl than Jim Baxter

Miles out there m8 , McCall was a water carrier who spent most of his time on his arse trying to win back balls he'd given away , Davis ALWAYS stays on his feet and usually passes to team mate .

👍

Four out of four players so far ..... not sure how any of them will perform ... but there's a very good chance the two brought in for this season .... Defoe and now Davis ..... will make a positive impact on the team during the second half of this season .... at this time that is paramount .... and really all that matters. 

:UK: