Kamara

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

No being funny but I could probably make a YouTube video showing Kate and Gerry McCann as doting parents that didnae murder their own daughter and try to hide it. 

Up until I seen the Sadiq YouTube I would have agreed with you.

6 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

YouTube videos are a lot of shite imo. I’ve played amateur football my whole life but I could have a compilation that would make me look a player. Can be so misleading.

but Kamara plays in the same league as us

1 hour ago, jamess said:

Wow,  looks like a player indeed.  Can tackle and looks very comfortable on the ball.  I've went from 'who?' to get him in now.

Wouldn’t base your opinion on a two minute YouTube highlight reel considering a player will play 2,700 minutes a season. 

I rarely notice players that much unless they're one of our own of course. Now that Kamara has signed I've been the same as many and looking for vids on his games, and he does look decent. Plenty of energy, can tackle better than a lot of our current squad, and seems comfortable on the ball.... and that's in a poor Dundee side. Hopefully can be a star for us.

6 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Don't know much about the boy and I know these videos can be very misleading, but since most of Dundee's games aren't televised, I think this video bodes well. Certainly won't be able to find any videos of Coulibaly on YouTube like this one... 

https://youtu.be/29z0AOZhwCE

Saw the other video on another thread.
And actually think the kid has got the lot,and we're getting him for nothing.
But!!!!….35 seconds in on this,I stood up and clapped at the skills the boy showed in that move.

16 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Don't know much about the boy and I know these videos can be very misleading, but since most of Dundee's games aren't televised, I think this video bodes well. Certainly won't be able to find any videos of Coulibaly on YouTube like this one... 

https://youtu.be/29z0AOZhwCE

Remember we signed Arfield and you said he’s shite?