Kamara

13 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I hope McCrorie is not the one to make way as he is coming on leaps and bounds atm, and imo he will be a sought after player a few years down the line and will make us a heap of money.

McCrorie Arfield kamara that should be midfield 3 

So how will he play much then? Why was there a need to get him now and not just wait till summer if he's for next year? (Leaving him at Dundee meant he would get lots of game time)

So Jack, Davis, McCrorie, Arfield, Coulibally, Rossiter, and Dorrans all CM. 3 more defensively minded and 3 more attack. One of each out injured or loaned. Oh and almost forgetting Matt Polster.

Who is he replacing THIS season?

Who is cover for Candeias, Tav being pushed forward and Polster going in at RB?

5 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

So how will he play much then? Why was there a need to get him now and not just wait till summer if he's for next year? (Leaving him at Dundee meant he would get lots of game time)

So Jack, Davis, McCrorie, Arfield, Coulibally, Rossiter, and Dorrans all CM. 3 more defensively minded and 3 more attack. One of each out injured or loaned. Oh and almost forgetting Matt Polster.

Rossiter left on loan yesterday.

Looks like he has potential. Athletic and looks like he moves the ball a bit quicker/ forward more than McCrorie and Jack. Too many sideways passers has been a big problem for us for years now. Jack is rightly our number one just now though, so he’ll have a fight on his hands to get his shot. 

10 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Grezda or Kent can play on Candeias' side.

Also Dorrans is made out of glass, Coulibaly is pish, Rossiter is away out on loan and the jury is still out on Davis, so there's only 3 or 4 midfielders that would get ahead of him right now.

16 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

From what I’ve read it looks like people are already bigging him up to unrealistic levels.

Agreed. Less than 100 games aged 23 with the majority he has played in a shocking Dundee team which he has been in and out of. 

He's being brought in as a squad player.

32 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Agreed. Less than 100 games aged 23 with the majority he has played in a shocking Dundee team which he has been in and out of. 

He's being brought in as a squad player.

Came through at Arsenal though....

But in all seriousness, i can’t believe there are people talking about how’s he’s immediately a first pick and how he came to Ibrox and was a class act (when all he was was neat and tidy at best) and saying he looks like a star because of a YouTube video.

I’m not saying he might not become a good player for us, the tools are all there, but there needs to be a bit of perspective about him too.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Came through at Arsenal though....

But in all seriousness, i can’t believe there are people talking about how’s he’s immediately a first pick and how he came to Ibrox and was a class act (when all he was was neat and tidy at best) and saying he looks like a star because of a YouTube video.

I’m not saying he might not become a good player for us, the tools are all there, but there needs to be a bit of perspective about him too.

Somebody even compared him to Kante 🤨