Kamara

38 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I'd imagine we'll pay the remainder of his wages up front to complete the deal.  I doubt we'll deal with Kilmarnock for Jones... they didn't want our money a year ago so they won't get it now.

That's a pity for them :pipe:.

They will be desperate to get rid of him as I doubt they can play him after his WATP post their fans were so enraged about. :crabflute:

I wouldn't be surprised if they agreed with Jones to tear up his contract later this month and allow him away for nothing rather than pay his wages for the rest of the season.

47 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He’s downed tools this season according to a lot of Dundee fans so the club would probs rather have the money for him at this point.

Dundee fan who comes into my work said this, said he was immense last year and has had his heart set on moving since the summer. 

37 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Dundee fan who comes into my work said this, said he was immense last year and has had his heart set on moving since the summer. 

Were they not offered £1m for him in the summer by some championship team? Will never really understand small teams who do that, he was always going to leave in this window. 

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Were they not offered £1m for him in the summer by some championship team? Will never really understand small teams who do that, he was always going to leave in this window. 

supposedly offered 2 mil for caulker as well, knocked it back and a couple of months later he just left for fuck all as had a clause in his contract lol

3 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Theres not many boys that come through the arsenal youth system that aren’t comfortable with the ball at their feet

That didn't really pan out for Zelelam. This boy does seem to have a bit more about him however. 

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Coulibaly's loan deal should be terminated if we bring in Kamara this month.

Not the type of player we need in domestic games now. 

Or Rossiter will be sent out on loan and with Dorrans coming back, it's getting crowded in midfield.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That didn't really pan out for Zelelam. This boy does seem to have a bit more about him however. 

Zelelam was comfortable on the ball I thought, compared to the guys we were signing and the standard of our team at the time which wouldn’t have been hard cos we were piss poor but his biggest weakness was he was a skinny wee shitebag

11 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Remember we signed Arfield and you said he’s shite?

Still don't think he the type of quality we need in those sort of positions. McGregor, Kent and Morelos are the sort of quality I've grew up with who have the quality I expect of a Rangers player. Just cause celtic have had a poor season in comparison to their previous seasons doesn't mean that we should settle for mediocrity. He wouldn't get near most Premier league winning teams in my lifetime. At best he would've been on the bench. Only player that's played in the centre of the park for us when we have won a league I would pick him ahead of is Edu. 

20 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Still don't think he the type of quality we need in those sort of positions. McGregor, Kent and Morelos are the sort of quality I've grew up with who have the quality I expect of a Rangers player. Just cause celtic have had a poor season in comparison to their previous seasons doesn't mean that we should settle for mediocrity. He wouldn't get near most Premier league winning teams in my lifetime. At best he would've been on the bench. Only player that's played in the centre of the park for us when we have won a league I would pick him ahead of is Edu. 

Jesus Christ almighty where do you even begin with this? :lol:

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparently a small fee would be involved. Even though 150-200k ain't a huge amount I don't know if I'd pay it in for a player in an area we have good depth in

If we could shift Coulibaly I’d do it, he’s been awful since his injury and shown no improvement in that department since. 

34 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

But you come to the conclusion that Kamara could be exceptional because of a YouTube video? You’re beyond help. 

40 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

rubbish