Kamara

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

Zelelam was comfortable on the ball I thought, compared to the guys we were signing and the standard of our team at the time which wouldn’t have been hard cos we were piss poor but his biggest weakness was he was a skinny wee shitebag

Bit harsh. The wee man had balls of steel when he scored that pen against the scum. 

1 hour ago, Buggleskelly said:

I'm sure Jon Toral came through the ranks at Arsenal as well.....

Fs man there might be a few that’s why a said “not many” it’s a positive post about kamara, not a game to see how many you can find to try and make arsenal youth system look shite 😂

Just now, Buggleskelly said:

I was actually agreeing with you mate . ..

Toral was shite tho seemed to make a career out the game somehow lol seemed to always be on loan from arsenal but they kept renewing his contract and had high hopes for him eventually becoming a player

On 08/01/2019 at 22:09, Billy1984 said:

But you come to the conclusion that Kamara could be exceptional because of a YouTube video? You’re beyond help. 

No, I haven't made any conclusions. I clearly said most YouTube videos are very misleading. Do you need help reading? 

Since Jon torals name cropped up in here, was vaguely interesting seeing the highlights of Millwall vs Hull in the fa Cup. Millwall won 2-1 with Shane Ferguson scoring two for Millwall, and toral scoring for Hull. 

Must be a fairly rare occurance, goals scored in a game entirely by ex players of the same team. Particularly in a different league. 

57 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Surprised Dundee are trying to offload him now. Considering they are in a relegation fight, they might want to hang onto him

If as reported he’s downed tools it makes more sense to use the wage and any small fee to sign someone up for the battle.

5 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

They also signed Ravanelli and Caniggia who weren't very well known around world football.

I always liked that Caballero or whatever his name was that they had around that time.

Mind Richardo Fuller at hearts! Was surprised us or celtic didn't try to get him.