Jack/Kamara

Davis              Arfield/No10

Candeias                                 Kent

Defoe/Morelos

Split between Worral and MaCauley,

Halladay and Barasic,

Jack and Kamara (if he joins Jan)

Defoe and Morelos 🤔   

I think we need a Right Back and a no10 role so another couple of players should be signed. We need plenty of strength and depth for the 2nd half of the season ahead. 

Swoosh!!! 55 will be ours🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧      710013.gif.cc40539486fbf09365b171372e4cbc09.gif

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

That would be a fair assessment based on the fact neither has played very much this year. Don't see any harm in that logic.

None of our players have played very much this year so every one of them has it all to prove by that logic.

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

We won’t win anything with Candeias as first choice in an attacking position. 

I really like Candeias. I would definitely not be looking to get rid of him. He offers the first team a great deal. 

Shagger

Tav Goldson Katic Barasic

Jack

Davis Arfield 

Candieas               Kent 

Morelos

decent looking side if we can get everyone fit and performing Defoe as an impact sub to bring on when we’re needing a goal, I still think we need a creative midfielder though would love us to go for Nick Powell 

McGregor 

Tavernier    Goldson    Katić     Barišić 

McCrorie 

Jack             Davis            Arfield

Morelos          Defoe

Full backs providing the width.  I think this team would ragdoll cunts all over the shop. 

19 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

McGregor 

Tavernier    Goldson    Katić     Barišić 

McCrorie 

Jack             Davis            Arfield

Morelos          Defoe

Full backs providing the width.  I think this team would ragdoll cunts all over the shop. 

Kent?

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Kent?

I omitted him and Candeias to enable 2 up top and going a bit narrower in the middle; don't get me wrong, I think he's quality but we lack a striker that can get an accurate head on the end of all the crosses we put in when playing with Kent and Candeias as wide forwards Imo. 

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Davis and Defoe still have to prove they aren't literally 'finished' according to a lot on here.

Ian Wright, Juninho, Gravesen, Ljungberg for the scum and Krancjar and Barton for us off the top of my head all signed at similar stages of their careers and completely flopped because they were done. 

Yet to "a lot on here" we're stick ons to win the league now we've signed 36 year old 4 goals in 2 years Defoe. 

If he's still anywhere close to the level he's capable of then he will be a massive help in bringing 55 home but I can't understand why anyone would criticise wanting to see him (or them, including Davis) playing first before saying they're going to do this or that.