Is there a waiting list for STs next year?

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

My old boy went to see about a seat transfer and was told there is over 4,000 on the waiting list

im assuming that’s the waiting list for non season tickets holders aswell somebody else could maybe confirm?

Surely people with ST's already get to decide if they want a seat transfer during renewal before any spares go on sale?

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

My old boy went to see about a seat transfer and was told there is over 4,000 on the waiting list

im assuming that’s the waiting list for non season tickets holders aswell somebody else could maybe confirm?

FFS! I want one...how do I get my name added? Email the club? It's great we've got such great support, but I could really do with one next season. 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Surely people with ST's already get to decide if they want a seat transfer during renewal before any spares go on sale?

Not sure mate he was telling me on Sunday he enquired about moving the seats an that’s what he was told, I wasn’t sure wether there is a waiting list for st and another for people looking to swap seats

22 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Going to need to reduce the peados allocation again to allow more STs to be sold

If this season's ST's renew then they're getting the corner again.

Or better still, sell 50,000 ST's and they'll get fuck all.

My old boy pays for 2 books and me an ma older brother use the other 1, so I honestly don’t know the ins and outs 

we had a seat in the gf4 more or less on the halfway line (fucking cracking seat) an he missed the deadline a couple of year ago an now we are stuck in gf6 (murder seat) luckily there wasn’t a waiting list at the time 

25 minutes ago, pcbear said:

And you know what,Ibrox might not be big enough.

Definitely!

However according to Mark Dingwall on FF we won’t be able to expand Ibrox (in our lifetimes) because the current board never blocked plans made by the council to build housing and roads around the stadium.

Still would love to see the corners filled in either side of the main stand! 🙏🏻