Hands up

DC76

I thought this might be a difficult window for us..no progression out the group's allied to the figures on the books..which is why I projected zero incoming

Happy to be proved wrong tho..welcome Jermaine and Steven,if we can get the rest in the sooner the better👍

As Morelos would say: "Cincuenta y Cinco" is on the way.

If we started our next league game with the same team that started the last one, the following could well be our bench:

Barisic, Davis, Defoe, McAuley, Coulibaly, Grezda & Foderingham.

@Sket

* And Rossiter

36 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

If we started our next league game with the same team that started the last one, the following could well be our bench:

Theres no way SG will play Davis or Defoe on a plastic pitch

22 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Theres no way SG will play Davis or Defoe on a plastic pitch

Wonder if he has brought Hardie back with the view that he has been scoring on a plastic pitch. I wonder if its worthwhile sending a few youngsters to plastic pitch clubs on loan until the end of the season to give us player options that are comfortable playing on them

16 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Wonder if he has brought Hardie back with the view that he has been scoring on a plastic pitch. I wonder if its worthwhile sending a few youngsters to plastic pitch clubs on loan until the end of the season to give us player options that are comfortable playing on them

I think Hardie’s loan spell ended. Not really a case of him being recalled I’m sure

49 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think Hardie’s loan spell ended. Not really a case of him being recalled I’m sure

I thought it was a season long loan.

Last I was on here there was a discussion about whether he had been recalled or whether he was just back training.

6 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Last I was on here there was a discussion about whether he had been recalled or whether he was just back training.

He is still on loan apparently but Gerrard wants a look at him. Im sure his contract with us is up in the summer so it makes sense for him to be assessed and see if he will stay or go at the end of the season

16 minutes ago, ForeverInBlue said:

Sure I read the coaches just want a look at him to assess. Might still finish season at Livingston 

16 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

He went on loan January 18 for a year no? This is my understanding. 

EDIT. My bad - it was the summer he joined them 

53 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

👍 I like him, I'll edit it mate 😁

3 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

@Sket

* And Rossiter

Never mind.

3 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

That is a highly intelligent suggestion, are you on the correct forum?

3 hours ago, Zulu said:

How many have they played on in the EPL  you tell me

You could make that argument for any player we ever sign outside Scotland. 

If that's the case Goldson, Katic, Barisic, Arfield, Ejaria and Kent all shouldn't of started against Kilmarnock in the last game :lol: