Gascoigne : Preliminary Hearing

Virtuoso

If Gazza had declared "English Protestant" in a Scottish court it would have been a 5 year sentence no trial required. Do not pass go..do not collect 200 pounds..

I wish he could find some peace and happiness in his life. Seems to attract "hanger ons" like moths to a flame. 

3 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Why take so long in getting the case to court? Don't trains have CCTV? Surely that would condemn or exonerate him?

A nonsense case brought by a snowflake because someone dared to show concern or sympathy, fucking bitch.

I'm not sure trains do have CCTV anymore. There was a bloke stabbed to death in front of his son on one recently and police are appealing for witnesses to come forward to catch the attacker 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not sure trains do have CCTV anymore. There was a bloke stabbed to death in front of his son on one recently and police are appealing for witnesses to come forward to catch the attacker 

Getting witnesses along with cctv will ensure the  conviction. In that particular case the suspect is attempting to play the "mentally unstable" card...