Good read about Morelos

eskbankloyal

Great read you can see the way Alfredo is so determined to succeed that he will go right to the top in the game. And we all must enjoy him while we have him because there is no doubt our Alfie will eventually move on to a new challenge but let's hope he helps us secure 55 first.

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Nice read that!

He's the type of player I will always look out for and hope he does well even after he leaves. A definate star in the making.

Said the exact same thing last night to my boy. It would be great if he eventually excels at a top top club......that's on the basis the wee bugger doesn't leave in January window!

1 hour ago, denya said:

Majority of football players here grow up in humble places. It is maybe little exagerrated story but good that a newspaper there write about him. He is definitely not on back pages of newspapers here though, this is very exagerrated and selling fruit is very normal everyplace here, I have family that live in Cordoba near Cereté and it is not 4th most poor area of Colombia this I am very sure but most people here live in humble lives. They could write articles of every player from here just the same. But hope he scores the goals for Rangers to get the 55!

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Battler on and off the pitch - love the guy.

If our PR team had any wits about them they’d be pushing this story in mainstream media to counter the negativity. 

Shouldn’t have to though. A guy that age, from that background absolutely bossing Scottish football should clearly be the story, not odd shows of petulance.

Scottish football media is an utter fucking embarrassment.