The Ibrox complex up for sale.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Did they? I thought it was interference from GCC people in trying to influence people who work for Glasgow life.

Councillor emailed a like minded member of the local community council to throw a spanner in the works, which they were more than happy to do. 

4 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Would be excellent to have a big expanse of open ground in front of the main stand with official merchandise stalls, screens, food outlets, player meet and greet, photo opps and some sort of nicely paved walkway/boulevard leading to the stadium and new edmiston house museum with Rangers mural on the ground and flags lining the route. 

pie-in-the-sky-mu3zvjonajgi6199u78ha17imiuyn4w0mumnrohqus  pie.jpg

47 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I always thought it was councillors with an agenda, I suppose the community voted those councillors in right enough, but don't think they had a specific vote on this issue. 

We could blame the community if the councillors ran on a "fuck the Rangers" ticket to get elected but doubt that was the case. 

Was this no a vital part of the local community and that's why we couldn't use it for a fan zone ?  

Now the fucker is up for sale ,FFS .

Who exactly is selling it and how will the community survive without it ! What's the bellend MP saying now the sectarian bigoted racist.

38 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Was this no a vital part of the local community and that's why we couldn't use it for a fan zone ?  

Now the fucker is up for sale ,FFS .

Who exactly is selling it and how will the community survive without it ! What's the bellend MP saying now the sectarian bigoted racist.

He’s too busy fire fighting after his honking reply to people wanting justice for victims of the celtic peado ring 

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It would be a laugh indeed, but I think it might be the only way for us to buy it. :thinking:

I hope Rangers go all out to try and secure it so that it can be used to help us do more things on match days etc, and maybe even make some money to buy better players. :thumbup: 

The Louden lads could buy the land surreptitiously on behalf of the club then sell us the land back, might be expensive doing it that way :whistle: