Connor Goldson

Vision

9 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Was a big game but after it’s still 3 points the same as hibs or Livvi away is 3 points.

the win will mean nothing if we don’t start winning runs and end up behind them again

This is as much a '6 pointer' as they come. We lose we're 6 behind, potentially 9. Thankfully we pumped them.

10 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Was a big game but after it’s still 3 points the same as hibs or Livvi away is 3 points.

the win will mean nothing if we don’t start winning runs and end up behind them again

I would disagree mate, that was a massive Jonah of our backs.

Yes it was only 3 points but it meant so much more. 

10 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Sorry,I get what you're trying to say mate but in no universe will that game ever mean nothing - even if we don't win the league.

That result meant the world to millions of Rangers supporters around the world.

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would disagree mate, that was a massive Jonah of our backs.

Yes it was only 3 points but it meant so much more. 

Aye that game was bigger than 3 points, it proved to the players we can beat them and it proved to them that we can beat them. Could have a massive impact on the season.

I was saying at the time that we needed the win but when I’m reading players going on about that win it’s as if they think the jobs done. About like the Scots semi win on pens. The team thought that they’d acheived something and it cost us the final.

id much prefer the players to down play the win as more often than not they slip up again.  

We needed the win but if as I say we slip up again before celtic then beating them means as much as hearts beating them.