***Official Rangers vs HJK Helsinki Thread***

Clemdog

5 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Exactly.

Cowdenbeath less than 48hrs before it and Killie away 3 days after it. 

This will be a mixture of youth and fringe players needing some minutes. 

Fredo may make an appearance as a late sub I suppose, given the fact the game came about through his transfer. 

Alfie will probably get first or last ten 

I'll be waiting to see what the weather's like.  If it's too cold then I'll give it a miss. Don't want to catch a cold.

Hopefully at least 5 Celsius, I'd appreciate @Inigo or others living near ibrox giving me a temperature update around 9am in matchday. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'll be waiting to see what the weather's like.  If it's too cold then I'll give it a miss. Don't want to catch a cold.

Hopefully at least 5 Celsius, I'd appreciate @Inigo or others living near ibrox giving me a temperature update around 9am in matchday. Thanks.

You're a lucky man. The instruments in the Montoya residence weather station are read every morning at 8am sharp.

20190110_195239.thumb.jpg.853185a2686b9c51f844d76b22292934.jpg

Random question but I can’t be bothered to start a thread.

Im booking flights for the Hearts game in April but flights are shit times, either 7 in the morning that guarantees me there but I’ll just be wasting time all day or an afternoon flight that gets me into Glasgow around 17:40. Obviously delays would fuck me over but surely that would be enough time to get from the airport to Ibrox without too much rushing about?

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Im booking flights for the Hearts game in April but flights are shit times, either 7 in the morning that guarantees me there but I’ll just be wasting time all day or an afternoon flight that gets me into Glasgow around 17:40. Obviously delays would fuck me over but surely that would be enough time to get from the airport to Ibrox without too much rushing about?

You should be fine mate assuming no delays if you get the afternoon flight 

19 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Taxi from the airport wouldn't take more than half an hour in normal circumstances. I doubt there would be that much football traffic from that side of Ibrox , but even if the taxi stayed off the motorway you should be fine . 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Of course there's pointless games and mid season friendlies are exactly that 

Pointless in terms of how the season goes but a good chance for families to get to a game without having to struggle to pay for it. £10 and £5 is really good value so thinking of taking my eldest to his first game. 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, ben51 said:

McCrorie

Tav Goldson Worrall Barisic

Davis Arfield Jack

Candeias Defoe Kent

For the first half. I reckon we'll give Morelos a run out in the second half. 

Goldson ruled out for Cowdenbeath game so I would imagine the same.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Is it not free on RTV if you got the £5 subscription? 

Aye but as a one off game it's a tenner.

Wouldn't mind but RTV is a shambles. Any time I have paid for a game in recent times the stream has dropped off because it can't cope with the amount of viewers and you can't stream it through a Chromecast 

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Wouldn't mind but RTV is a shambles. Any time I have paid for a game in recent times the stream has dropped off because it can't cope with the amount of viewers and you can't stream it through a Chromecast 

I've had issues with it myself for watching games but assumed it was because using a VPN. Don't know how in this day and age they can't get the stream to be stable. Subscribe and try to remember to cancel straight after would be the best way then. 

On 10/01/2019 at 19:38, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You are lucky.. you can actually get to the game. I pay £20 pr month for a stream — would pay £100. If Ihad the chance to just go to the game? I would go EVERY time. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

You can stream it through chromecast. .

’tv cast’ its called. 

RTV has always been great for me.