Andy Halliday FootballScotland article

Vision

Lee Wallace - never, ever a captain.

James Tavernier - how can a captain remain silent for 90 minutes?

Andy Halliday - never done encouraging the whole team whenever he is on the park. This guy is in the same mould as Greig, Butcher and Gough. He is a leader if ever I saw one. Would be very surprised if he didn't have the armband next season.

49 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Lee Wallace - never, ever a captain.

James Tavernier - how can a captain remain silent for 90 minutes?

Andy Halliday - never done encouraging the whole team whenever he is on the park. This guy is in the same mould as Greig, Butcher and Gough. He is a leader if ever I saw one. Would be very surprised if he didn't have the armband next season.

Goldson should be captain. 

I admit I wrote the guy off, but his attitude has been first class. His performances against Hibs and celtic were fantastic.

Agree with article that he's much better on the left. Despite everything, he will have a  hellava fight on his hands getting a regular game when everyone is fit. You know what though, I don't think I would write the guy off again 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for Andy Halliday and that article shows the depth of character he has! Fantastic. 

Politically we may be miles apart but I can't do anything but agree with you on this and give you a like.

Andy Halliday never gives less than his all when he pulls the Jersey on, he is one of us, he knows what it is to love this club and he will celebrate for all of us if we can reach 55 this season.