Return always on mind after painful exit - Davis

.Williamson.

16 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

He may be a cunt , but so was lafferty and McGregor and both have been welcomed back. An explanation on why he jumped would be nice, but dont expect one. He's back when he helps win 55 who cares.

Both got hero receptions at ibrox 1st game. Expect Davis will get the same. 

Not a chance there will be any explanation why he jumped. We all know why anyway. 

He's here to help us win 55. If he plays a big part in that great. 

2 hours ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Obviously hasn’t met any Bears yet!!

what happens when he does?  nothing thats what.  all you lot who go on about the rats will say and do fuck all to them because you are all a bunch of shite bags. you lot come on here day after day and piss and moan but will do fuck all when it comes down to it :rangers:

14 minutes ago, North Antrim Loyal said:

Slightly off topic but am I right in thinking the SFA kept the transfer fee paid for him?

The English FA told Southampton not to pay the money to Rangers but to pay it direct to the SFA instead. Charles Green tried to defer the payments until Rangers were given a license to play in Scottish football but the SFA intervened. I'm not sure exactly how it was resolved though

17 minutes ago, rangerman said:

what happens when he does?  nothing thats what.  all you lot who go on about the rats will say and do fuck all to them because you are all a bunch of shite bags. you lot come on here day after day and piss and moan but will do fuck all when it comes down to it :rangers:

I wasn’t suggesting anything other than there are a lot of fans who look on him as someone who jumped ship when he was needed - he needs to convince them 

Personally as long as he wears the jersey and puts in 110%  I’ll be happy 

I don’t like what Davis and the rest of them did, and he hasn’t helped himself with that interview, but at the same time I can’t wait until a couple of weeks time when he’s played a few games and the number of posts about how he’s a rat reduce (and they will because you barely see them about Lafferty or McGregor now). They are tiresome as fuck.

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t like what Davis and the rest of them did, and he hasn’t helped himself with that interview, but at the same time I can’t wait until a couple of weeks time when he’s played a few games and the number of posts about how he’s a rat reduce (and they will because you barely see them about Lafferty or McGregor now). They are tiresome as fuck.

That’s because people are weird and think a few good games changes things

Said before he should keep his gub shut and get on with it.

As club captain he went into hiding when we went into admin. Cannot remember any comment from him and the next we heard he was away to Southampton with a fee coming after he signed.

Hopefully he shuts up from now on but I doubt it.

42 minutes ago, rangerman said:

Aye because we're going to go out and hurl abuse at our own players on the streets. Anyone who doesn't is a shitebag.

Shut up ya fanny.

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

For being a coward of a captain and fucking off when we needed him without even any words from him

Still waiting on David Murray apologising for putting the club in such a shite position that players had to leave.

Should've just kept quiet and got on with the job and if he performs well and helps us to 55 then fine, well done. Don't make out you are sorry for leaving and wished you couldve come back sooner because you're just talking shite then.

You're coming to the end of your career, you weren't playing for your current club, you want to win games and titles so you signed on loan. Nothing more nothing less

Shut up, get to work and earn a place in the team like everyone else. McGregor has done it, Lafferty has done it to a degree, now that's all you have to do.

1 hour ago, rangerman said:

268063591_Philmitchellisbestmitchell_07b9d16db55553fda6525d09e004e1f9.png.6713c5035c43783aa5caf6e0a379955a.png

58 minutes ago, Sket said:

Aye because we're going to go out and hurl abuse at our own players on the streets. Anyone who doesn't is a shitebag.

Shut up ya fanny.

@rangerman is a bit of a fanny with his post, but if you are going to hurl abuse online you should back it up if the chance comes in person, fail to do so and it makes you nothing more than a keyboard warrior imo.

1 hour ago, rangerman said:

Says the guy calling people shitebags online when he wouldn't dare say it to some people on heres faces, the irony is staggering:lol: