Return always on mind after painful exit - Davis

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They could take a wage cut, so technically I’m correct

So you have just agreed with me. 

Murrays mismanagement of the club put players in a position they should not have been in.

If your boss fucked up and then said I want you to stay, but need you to take a huge pay cut, what would you do? 

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So you have just agreed with me. 

Murrays mismanagement of the club put players in a position they should not have been in.

If your boss fucked up and then said I want you to stay, but need you to take a huge pay cut, what would you do? 

If it wasn’t Rangers then I’d stay, it’s not even comparable to a regular job

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

@rangerman is a bit of a fanny with his post, but if you are going to hurl abuse online you should back it up if the chance comes in person, fail to do so and it makes you nothing more than a keyboard warrior imo.

Bit of a leap from voicing an opinion online to 'hurling abuse' in the street,is it not?

Just now, Sket said:

Bit of a leap from voicing an opinion online to 'hurling abuse' in the street,is it not?

Naw really, seen plenty people cyber-hurling abuse on here, if they wouldn't back it up in real life then they are shitebag keyboard warriors imo.

Voicing an opinion made me laugh though mate....."Hi Steven, I think you are a rat bastard btw, I have longed to see your career ended by injury or any such means, don't be offended or that it's just my opinion"

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The players who left will always divide the support tbh mate.

Both sides have their opinions and that's fair enough. Everyone on here (except @Smile) wants our team to be successful, and there's no denying Davis will improve our midfield.

I see why they did it, although wasn’t happy at the time. 

Think my stance changed when I had kids. Providing for them is the priority. Rangers was a disaster at the time. Anyone with a decent offer did what was best for them by jumping ship. 

Just about anyone else would do the same in that situation.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Naw really, seen plenty people cyber-hurling abuse on here, if they wouldn't back it up in real life then they are shitebag keyboard warriors imo.

Voicing an opinion made me laugh though mate....."Hi Steven, I think you are a rat bastard btw, I have longed to see your career ended by injury or any such means, don't be offended or that it's just my opinion"

Well,imo he is a jump the dyke. That doesnt mean im going to chase him down the street and hurl abuse at him.

He's been brought here to do a job,hopefully he does it then he can go on his merry way. He'll always be tarnished in my mind,along with the rest of them.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I see why they did it, although wasn’t happy at the time. 

Think my stance changed when I had kids. Providing for them is the priority. Rangers was a disaster at the time. Anyone with a decent offer did what was best for them by jumping ship. 

Just about anyone else would do the same in that situation.

Right enough,they must have all been worrying about how they were going to put food on the table after earning more in a week than some people do in a year.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Right enough,they must have all been worrying about how they were going to put food on the table after earning more in a week than some people do in a year.

Doesn’t matter, more you make the more you spend.

When hit with a pay cut they would have expensive houses, cars, holidays etc all committed.

44 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Still waiting on David Murray apologising for putting the club in such a shite position that players had to leave.

David Murray isn’t being welcomed back with open arms and being hailed a hero.

The goalie and Lafferty are rats aswell.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Doesn’t matter, more you make the more you spend.

When hit with a pay cut they would have expensive houses, cars, holidays etc all committed.

Thank God they all got their moves elsewhere then,would have been a real shame to see them all having yo use food banks.

:sarcasm: