Could Docherty be converted to RB?

trueblueal

14 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I hate this thing our support has of trying to force players into different positions just to try and find a place for them 

I agree entirely !

The manager should be looking at players for every position who primarily are suitable to play in the position which his 'set up' requires.  Shoehorning them into unfamiliar positions is just wrong and potentially is asking for trouble. It surely also hampers the progress/development of the team.

21 hours ago, trueblueal said:

We are a rare few. I don't expect he'd dislodge Tav but as a deputy for a variety of positions worse options. His strengths in midfield are covered by McCrorie already. He's our future there and even he has a struggle on his hands 

Speaking of Tav, has he ever been injured playing for us? I can't remember him ever getting injured... Certainly not for a long period of time. 

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Naw we need a more experienced player in there, one  who supported us as a youngster and proudly wore our jersey, and  one who scores the odd goal for us too, a rated midfielder who  may have been slowing down a bit, but has the balls to get in there where it hurts.

A tough ask but this guy ticks all those boxes.

2870991.main_image.jpg?strip=all

Who's that? Please don't tell me that is Scott Allan 

2 minutes ago, SweepSweep said:

Cannot understand some peoples obsession with this boy, he is absolutely nowhere near the standard of player we need. He isnt good enough, cut our losses and punt asap.

Best to let Steve Gerrard decide, hopefully we'll see Gerrard work the Andy Halliday turnaround when he comes back.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Naw we need a more experienced player in there, one  who supported us as a youngster and proudly wore our jersey, and  one who scores the odd goal for us too, a rated midfielder who  may have been slowing down a bit, but has the balls to get in there where it hurts.

A tough ask but this guy ticks all those boxes.

2870991.main_image.jpg?strip=all

You post some utter shite