celtic meltdown over Rangers defeat has been spectacular and title 55 will break them - James Black

The Dude

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don't know why you all think this is new from me. I've been using my column to slate folk from the very start.:whistle:😂

How long had your personal blog been running before you started writing articles for the Daily Record?

Just now, TMB said:

How long had your personal blog been running before you started writing articles for the Daily Record?

I've never really had a personal blog about football oddly. I'd been working on Battle Fever for a year and done stuff for Shoot! before that but neither really gave me much room to do opinion-based stuff where I could slate people - Shoot was geared towards kids and Battle Fever was more news/match reporting.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Excellent opinion piece. But did you notice they printed "head" instead of "heap". Pedantic Loyal🇬🇧

I didn't. Once I've sent it to them, you're lucky if I ever read them again beyond the first few lines so I can c&p them. 😂

If you go back and rewatch the Sheep vs Rangers Jelavic winner in 2011 highlights, with sky commentary, there is a clear double stamp by that fuckin rat derek young on lee mcculloch that could have broken his back. Andy Walker, the ref, the liason official didnt even think it merited a replay let alone a review. 

Rangers got on with it, won the game and won the league. 

As soon as we look a match for them the establishment conspiracy rears its head, i would laugh it off if not for the fact weve seen how poisonous it can be-and how their hatred for us can manifest in their followers who mean us harm. 

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've never really had a personal blog about football oddly. I'd been working on Battle Fever for a year and done stuff for Shoot! before that but neither really gave me much room to do opinion-based stuff where I could slate people - Shoot was geared towards kids and Battle Fever was more news/match reporting.

You certainly seem to be doing well now with these opinion pieces.  Nice job 👍