celtic meltdown over Rangers defeat has been spectacular and title 55 will break them - James Black

The Dude

Good piece again @The Dude.

Keep sticking it to them, they are hating it:lol:

Too much complacency and arrogance had set in for them, now there's a challenge it's meltdowns galore. They are still been bigged up by people in the press and their gullable fans are lapping it up, Timothy Weah is supposedly the best striker since his old man played and we have signed players who should be playing in a  dominoes league:lol:

Great article, it’s about time that celtic minded media hacks like Sutton is called out. 

I hope a referee or two calls it as it is and highlights the undue pressure these corrupt, morally bankrupt individuals, have put on them for a number of years now. I’m of a firm belief that if we got rid of these idiotic media hacks these referees dumbfounded decisions will cease with just the normal occasional wrong decision that cant be helped.

11 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Good piece again @The Dude.

Keep sticking it to them, they are hating it:lol:

Too much complacency and arrogance had set in for them, now there's a challenge it's meltdowns galore. They are still been bigged up by people in the press and their gullable fans are lapping it up, Timothy Weah is supposedly the best striker since his old man played and we have signed players who should be playing in a  dominoes league:lol:

Shitebag McInnes is tipping them to pull away from the rest in the 2nd half of the season

7 hours ago, gmcf said:

You see , this is where we are losing the PR battle . 

There are as many contentious moments , in that game , that went against us , that nobody even mentions . Your picture , browns elbow , the stamp on Morelos , to name a few , are as worthy of the same scrutiny that AM is under , yet other than @The Dude nothing is mentioned in the MSM. 

SG touched on it , but we are still not strong enough to be heard . 

The 1 1 Clint hill game at parkhead. I remember the Rangers end going mental when brown elbowed Jason Holt off the ball around the half way line as holt was making a run forward. Looked even worse when I seen it on replay. 

Next day the papers were all about how celtic should have had a last minute penalty. 

7 hours ago, gmcf said:

There are as many contentious moments , in that game , that went against us , that nobody even mentions . Your picture , browns elbow , the stamp on Morelos , to name a few , are as worthy of the same scrutiny that AM is under , yet other than @The Dude nothing is mentioned in the MSM. 

Spot on, I’d never seen that pic before but that ‘tackle’ is 100x worse than anything Morelos did and a clearer red than you’ll ever see.

Why are we not getting things like this out in the media to counter their claims? Why are we not releasing counter statements to their shite stating facts such as their captain who is somehow being made a victim getting away with a tackle that is a clear leg breaker? Why are we not coming out and stating that despite the shit coming out from peado fc and their pals in the press, the footage was shown to a top Ex EPL ref who’s reffed some of the biggest games in the world and with the chance to see the incidents from multiple angles and speeds clearly said that NONE warranted a red card?

Were getting into a dangerous place where their crying, bitching and victimisation, as funny as it might seem now, is going to start being listened to, either consciously or subconsciously by refs and the authorities and players like Alfredo will become even more of a target. We’ll see Rangers picking up even more red and yellows for fuck all than we’ve already seen and more and more game changing decisions going against us. Like I said I’m enjoying their pain and the meltdown as much as anyone, but we need to fight our corner and back our lads up because make no mistake these bastards know exactly what they’re doing...

2 hours ago, Zulu said:

Shitebag McInnes is tipping them to pull away from the rest in the 2nd half of the season

McInnes is a bawbag, but maybe a bit of reverse psychology there making them feel they are better than they are?

Just hope Stevie works out a plan to beat him eventually, the better class of players we have brought in should do it I think.

'If there actually was it must be the most poorly executed conspiracy in history given celtic have fewer yellow and red cards than anyone in the league while Rangers have picked up more than anyone in the league. Comfortably more' 

Great point...awkward when the truth gets in the way of the shite they are talking. 

8 hours ago, gmcf said:

I totally agree but looking back we should have pulled all the incidents together at that game re lego and got it viral all over social media, the radio stations and written press but all I seen were all the different incidents individually. The Dude has a voice and perhaps his story should have been two weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I totally agree but looking back we should have pulled all the incidents together at that game re lego and got it viral all over social media, the radio stations and written press but all I seen were all the different incidents individually. The Dude has a voice and perhaps his story should have been two weeks ago.

It was https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/Rangers-beat-celtic-because-were-13812936

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Was it published after the game as the site says yesterday or is that an updated version?

A great read but correct me if I’m wrong but I thought you only wrote about Rangers as this article is all about the paranoid fenian H** and their supporters /come sports writers?

IMO an article highlighting and over egging the 4 lego incidents immediately after the game would have got more traction and certainly counter acted the witch hunt on Morelos and Beaton.

By the time the bheggar and jacobite mheejah are finished this result will end up in the annals (or in their case anal) of plastic paddy folklore as being the second biggest injustice only to the phoney tottie famine inflicted by us Proddy's of course. How unlucky are we to be lumbered with this shower of irritant shite !

image.jpeg.ce2ee64e7829a3efea6765a912a7ce72.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Was it published after the game as the site says yesterday or is that an updated version?

A great read but correct me if I’m wrong but I thought you only wrote about Rangers as this article is all about the paranoid fenian H** and their supporters /come sports writers?

IMO an article highlighting and over egging the 4 lego incidents immediately after the game would have got more traction and certainly counter acted the witch hunt on Morelos and Beaton.

That's a different article published on January 4th (the day after Sutton and co decided to be upset by the refereeing)

So, you mean their over-reaction in an attempt to get a Rangers player suspended while trying to claim there is a grand conspiracy at Hampden to ensure we win the title/celtic dont? I'm sure even Stevie Wonder could see the link to Rangers there.

Why over-egg anything? By sticking to the facts rather than resorting to hyperbole, it makes the point I want to put across far more succinctly instead of complaining about decisions that had little bearing on the outcome of the game. I've said in my column for almost two years now that refs in Scotland are shite. I also said it in the one on Jan 4th when I rubbished the idea there is a conspiracy against them.

Not sure about more getting more traction. Yesterday's column was one of the two most read articles on the Record's website (not just sport) on the day when 'Scotland's greatest ever sportsman' announced his retirement. I think it's probably my most-read column for the Record since I started with them in 2017.

8 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

@The Dude

Great article mate. I was wondering do your articles appear in the printed newspaper or is it just online? The more exposure your articles get the better. Keep up the good work.👍

Cheers. Just online. Would like them to appear in print (purely for vanity reasons) but being online massively increases the potential audience for it so i don't mind too much.

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Spot on, I’d never seen that pic before but that ‘tackle’ is 100x worse than anything Morelos did and a clearer red than you’ll ever see.

Why are we not getting things like this out in the media to counter their claims? Why are we not releasing counter statements to their shite stating facts such as their captain who is somehow being made a victim getting away with a tackle that is a clear leg breaker? Why are we not coming out and stating that despite the shit coming out from peado fc and their pals in the press, the footage was shown to a top Ex EPL ref who’s reffed some of the biggest games in the world and with the chance to see the incidents from multiple angles and speeds clearly said that NONE warranted a red card?

Were getting into a dangerous place where their crying, bitching and victimisation, as funny as it might seem now, is going to start being listened to, either consciously or subconsciously by refs and the authorities and players like Alfredo will become even more of a target. We’ll see Rangers picking up even more red and yellows for fuck all than we’ve already seen and more and more game changing decisions going against us. Like I said I’m enjoying their pain and the meltdown as much as anyone, but we need to fight our corner and back our lads up because make no mistake these bastards know exactly what they’re doing...

Excellent post , that puts it a lot more succinctly than I could . 

Of course these questions should be asked because there is now more  pressure on referees to be seen to be ' dealing ' with Alfredo . And as sure as night follows day , it's going to be for something trivial which wouldn't be worth a mention had it being anyone else . This is the motivation of a lot , unfortunately key , members of the press as well as rodgers and c....c themselves . It is that transparent and yet nobody outside of Rangers forums mentions it . 

I kind of touched on it earlier in the thread , but believe me there is by far a bigger agenda to stop us winning the league than any ' stop the 10 ' campaign - it's literally there in black and white , every day now , since that game . 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's a different article published on January 4th (the day after Sutton and co decided to be upset by the refereeing)

So, you mean their over-reaction in an attempt to get a Rangers player suspended while trying to claim there is a grand conspiracy at Hampden to ensure we win the title/celtic dont? I'm sure even Stevie Wonder could see the link to Rangers there.

Why over-egg anything? By sticking to the facts rather than resorting to hyperbole, it makes the point I want to put across far more succinctly instead of complaining about decisions that had little bearing on the outcome of the game. I've said in my column for almost two years now that refs in Scotland are shite. I also said it in the one on Jan 4th when I rubbished the idea there is a conspiracy against them.

Not sure about more getting more traction. Yesterday's column was one of the two most read articles on the Record's website (not just sport) on the day when 'Scotland's greatest ever sportsman' announced his retirement. I think it's probably my most-read column for the Record since I started with them in 2017.

Ok I never realised there was one published after the game, can you copy the link please. 

Of course Rangers are involved but most that article is about their nonsense and that’s why it’s the most read as the cybertaigs are all over it.

I mean the facts / lego incidents should have been over egged similar to the way the facts about the Morelos incidents were over egged.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Ok I never realised there was one published after the game, can you copy the link please. 

Of course Rangers are involved but most that article is about their nonsense and that’s why it’s the most read as the cybertaigs are all over it.

I mean the facts / lego incidents should have been over egged similar to the way the facts about the Morelos incidents were over egged.

I did, that was the one you replied to. The 'overegged facts' about Morelos weren't actually facts though. They were made-up bullshit.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/Rangers-beat-celtic-because-were-13812936