celtic meltdown over Rangers defeat has been spectacular and title 55 will break them - James Black

The Dude

1 hour ago, Goggs said:

There was an opportunity to ask why Lego muncher had three different incidents during that game where the compliance officer could have been cited as the ref took no action against him, the tackle on Candieas, the back heel on Freddo and the elbow on Arfield

Why have the press chose to ignore this and focus fully on Morelos ?

I know they have their lickspittles in the media but surely someone somewhere could have brought these incidents up

and highlighted them, asking the same questions that they have asked 

Seen the stills for the tackle on Candeias but not the other two.  Anyone got them?

Excellent piece @The Dude . 

The ' Operation Stop the 10 ' . . . . . . .  :lol: . The way some , well nearly all , of our press , have gone into meltdown , yould think there was a determined mode to ensure the 10 . 

Good to see you keeping things in perspective , I've seen very little of any other writer do the same 👍

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

THERE NEVER WAS A GUARANTEE FOR 10INAROW - THEY NEED TO GET THAT INTO THEIR FUCKIN HEADS. 

THEY MISSED AN OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL NEVER, EVER ARISE AGAIN. 

They haven’t missed it yet. But I agree, they do seem to think they’ve a divine right to it and any attempts to stop it should not be allowed.

28 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

They haven’t missed it yet. But I agree, they do seem to think they’ve a divine right to it and any attempts to stop it should not be allowed.

My friend, and although we do not know each other, you are my friend. 

I can assure you, and I have no known mental health issues, including gambling addictions, we will win 55 in May 2019.

👍🍻🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙💙

14 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

After we get 55, those cunts will be throwing themselves into the Clyde, left right and centre.

However, that's after they give wee Declan and Bernadette an arse roasting.

The cunts are just a mess.

Oh the blue bells are blue, 

Fuck them, 

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Seen the stills for the tackle on Candeias but not the other two.  Anyone got them?

The three incidents happened in the first half, Alfredo incident was just inside our half, Brown is jumping over him but tries a sly backkick on him as he jumps, Arfield is elbowed as he tries to support Morelos who has broke down the right hand side

dont know if you may have to watch the full first half but I find it very hard to believe the media appeared to have missed these incidents as they are exactly what the compliance was put in place for....or am I being naive ( no laughing at the back)

26 minutes ago, Goggs said:

The three incidents happened in the first half, Alfredo incident was just inside our half, Brown is jumping over him but tries a sly backkick on him as he jumps, Arfield is elbowed as he tries to support Morelos who has broke down the right hand side

dont know if you may have to watch the full first half but I find it very hard to believe the media appeared to have missed these incidents as they are exactly what the compliance was put in place for....or am I being naive ( no laughing at the back)

Newspapers highlighted Alfredo mang contact with Christie yet fail to mention Christie having a wee kick at Morelos on the ground seconds before. 

37 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I can assure you, and I have no known mental health issues, including gambling addictions, we will win 55 in May 2019.

👍🍻🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙💙

Let’s hope that’s the case mate. 

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Newspapers highlighted Alfredo mang contact with Christie yet fail to mention Christie having a wee kick at Morelos on the ground seconds before. 

That’s the one that annoys me most mate. The kick in the balls is easily talked out as nothing as both players are going for the ball and pictures from the front Morelos clearly is looking at the flight of the ball. 

Aa you say though, Morelos is pushed over then kicked by Christie, giving cause for provocation, to which he went to push the guy away regardless of where his push, not strike or punch as is being portrayed lands, it’s completely unacceptable that the first kick out has been brushed out by the media 

And as for the stamp ffs he’s jumping over the cunt and may land a foot on him but fuck me if your stamping on somecunt then you leave the bastard hurt bad and that was clearly not the case. 

49 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

👍🍻🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙💙

If that happens we’ll be more than friends:hiboys:

48 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That’s the one that annoys me most mate. The kick in the balls is easily talked out as nothing as both players are going for the ball and pictures from the front Morelos clearly is looking at the flight of the ball. 

Aa you say though, Morelos is pushed over then kicked by Christie, giving cause for provocation, to which he went to push the guy away regardless of where his push, not strike or punch as is being portrayed lands, it’s completely unacceptable that the first kick out has been brushed out by the media 

And as for the stamp ffs he’s jumping over the cunt and may land a foot on him but fuck me if your stamping on somecunt then you leave the bastard hurt bad and that was clearly not the case. 

Morelos left hs foot in but as you say dd not stamp on Ralston, in fact Beaton mmedately rushed over not to tal to Alfredo but to tell the wee tosser to get up off the ground.   

2 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

If it had been Terry Hurlock, he'd have made a proper job of it!

I posted previously that I couldn’t wait for title 55 because that’s what I believed it would take for the paranoia to go full circle  and we would have the return of the bat shit bead rattlers accusing the establishment or officialdom for all their woes.

Turns out all it took was one decent 1-0 shoeing and they are all falling out their prams.

Its fucking brilliant!