Leeds United Employee "Spying" At Derby Training Ground Before Tonight's Game.

tannerall

Initially police were called when a man was spotted at the perimeter fence of the Derby training ground. Initial report suggested he had a wire cutters and a change of clothes. 

Apparently Derby are currently discussing the situation with Leeds as he is believed to be a Leeds employee. The FA are also invetigating. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2019/jan/11/premier-league-team-news-transfer-updates-tottenham-manchester-united-live

Bielsa is a madman.

Love him though. His tactics are bonkers and his teams are like Pheidippides by February, but always entertaining.

Some of his old training sessions from Newell’s Old Boys are on YouTube. Thoroughly worth a watch.

Hopefully we get him in the Premier League for at least half a season.

One day a player will be seriously injured by a goalie raising his knee/foot when catching a ball. Maybe then it'll be treated the same as any other very dangerous play. Happened in this game, happened to Mbappe the other night. Unbelievable that it's still tolerated.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

One day a player will be seriously injured by a goalie raising his knee/foot when catching a ball. Maybe then it'll be treated the same as any other very dangerous play. Happened in this game, happened to Mbappe the other night. Unbelievable that it's still tolerated.

Did you ever see Billy Ritchie in goal .:nailbiting:

8 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Did you ever see Billy Ritchie in goal .:nailbiting:

Haha, no mate. Wee bit before my time. Mind you, that was back when goalies were fair game, so I'd probably have a bit more sympathy for him!

Goalie today studded a boy in the face when the lad was stood upright. The other day the knee was at Mbappe's head height. Cracked him in the temple. I don't get why goalies can do this to players.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Haha, no mate. Wee bit before my time. Mind you, that was back when goalies were fair game, so I'd probably have a bit more sympathy for him!

Goalie today studded a boy in the face when the lad was stood upright. The other day the knee was at Mbappe's head height. Cracked him in the temple. I don't get why goalies can do this to players.

LOL, aye Billy Ritchie would come flying off his line right foot straight out at shoulder height every time, and you would hear the sound of the crowd taking a collective sharp intake of breath, every forward in the league would know not to even attempt to go for the ball it was mental how he got away with it, it was as if the refs would be saying to themselves " ach it's only Billy it's what he does" I can never remember any other keeper coming out like him.

On 11/01/2019 at 13:10, Inigo said:

Been like that for decades M8, the master used to play for Leeds when they actually had a good team - Gary Sprake - great keeper and nothing got n his way 

image.png.8090c7492df085cd47ea17ffb23196ef.png