Gerrard challenge to Grezda and Barisic

15 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Fucking tarrier thing to say about a Rangers player regardless of how you feel about him on the park.

I’m being deadly serious. He hangs about with the Albanian car wash in Renfrew. I use it every month. We take our vans in for a valet every week and 9 times out of 10 he is hanging about.

Just now, DMax399 said:

Just a paper spouting off probably trying to fill space.

Barisic has shown quality when fit, so no Issues with him.  Grezda less so, and needs to improve drastically.

For once I have to disagree, Gerrard pretty much says it word for word if you read the article. 

31 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Fuck off, really? :lol:

Yeah honest to god mate. I thought he was in getting his car washed at first, then the following week he was in getting tea in the wee room with the other guys. 🤣

seemingly he has moved into a house across the road to were they all stay as well.

13 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Yeah honest to god mate. I thought he was in getting his car washed at first, then the following week he was in getting tea in the wee room with the other guys. 🤣

seemingly he has moved into a house across the road to were they all stay as well.

Probably the type that is really homesick then. 

50 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

That's good... proves he's a man of the people not snobby about hanging out with regular folk! 😂

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m being deadly serious. He hangs about with the Albanian car wash in Renfrew. I use it every month. We take our vans in for a valet every week and 9 times out of 10 he is hanging about.

Not really sure how to reply to that :lol: 

1 hour ago, Sket said:

For me,he's miles behind young Middleton who has been brilliant at times.

I think Grezda is much better on the right and cutting inside to pass and move or shoot.

Middleton started really well but has faded, defenders have sussed him for now but he will improve, I don't have any doubts about that because he is a great wee player and seems to be keen to learn.

The gaffer has nailed it here, Barasic has looked good but he needs to learn to cope with the physical demands and stay fit. Grezda has a lot to prove but I reckon next season he will be ready to really make his mark, well at least I hope he is.