Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Drunk and disorderly.

Arfield not bothered about Broon.

Recommended Posts


56 minutes ago, markem said:

What I like about this is there is no attempts to take it back or ‘build bridges’ kind of tone - if anything there is a ‘aye, fuck him’ spirit about it.  

 

 

That’s exactly how I read that mate, would have been best just saying ‘fuck scott brown’ 😆 

markem likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brackley said:

Every time I see that photo I think f*** he's about to be booked (or worse) for that

Aye, Looks like the ref is getting a card out tbf, Think it was just his phone number he gave him and told him he'd be in the crown for a pint later if he fancied joining him 😂😂😂

CoatbridgeBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bluchoo said:

Arfield is a player who has played and held his own in non losing games and scored in some against Pogba, Matic, Dier, Dembele, Coutinho, Eriksen, Kante etc etc

Brown, in his prime years, well he kicked a few players and passed sideways in a league missing any quality for the past 6 years

Arfield has no reason to be bothered about Scott Brown

 

 

It is clear that he's not. 

bluchoo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brackley said:

Every time I see that photo I think f*** he's about to be booked (or worse) for that

Beatons just checking his pockets for his money for the sash bash in the crown bar later that night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Arfield is a player who has played and held his own in non losing games and scored in some against Pogba, Matic, Dier, Dembele, Coutinho, Eriksen, Kante etc etc

Brown, in his prime years, well he kicked a few players and passed sideways in a league missing any quality for the past 6 years

Arfield has no reason to be bothered about Scott Brown

 

 

Brilliant summing up m8. Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Broono is now safely tucked in Arfield's back pocket.

And if he plays in the next old firm game, Jack, Candeias, Morelos, Davis and of course Arfield will be queuing up to remind him. 

WATP-FOREVER likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Broono is now safely tucked in Arfield's back pocket.

And if he plays in the next old firm game, Jack, Candeias, Morelos, Davis and of course Arfield will be queuing up to remind him. 

I'm really really looking forward to the next game against them, it's gonny be a real battle, limbs everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...