Arfield not bothered about Broon.

48 minutes ago, jayzer said:

Candeias had a wee dig intae muncher anaw....lol

Aye ,that was the first time I'd clocked it , YAAAASSS . broon will still be raging n Id bet on him getting :redcard: in the next game against us :1120982233_SGsmile:        

We have set the benchmark now after that performance against the scum And the players need to know we need similar if not better in the second half of the season. But I'm sure the manager and his backroom staff have already made that very clear to each and everyone of the players. And I can't wait to see what the rest of the season pans out like it's going to be exciting that's for sure. 

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

What a performance he had n this sums up the fight thats in the team once more 

I keep expecting to see Arfield throw a right hook. 😂😂

Also makes the Mo witch-hunt even more obvious for what it is when you see Dan clear as day have a wee go at lego but not a thing mentioned in the media. If that was Mo it would’ve been added to his list of capital offences. 

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Also makes the Mo witch-hunt even more obvious for what it is when you see Dan clear as day have a wee go at lego but not a thing mentioned in the media. If that was Mo it would’ve been added to his list of capital offences. 

Earlier today my boy was playing Fifa and going off his nut shouting that the guy he was playing against was fouling his players constantly and getting away with it then he put in what he said was a shoulder challenge and got a red card, I jokingly said aye must be a Scottish referee and he said that’s not funny it was my inform Alfredo Morelos that got red carded 🤣

Even on Fifa the refs are out to get the Buffalo 😆

20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Earlier today my boy was playing Fifa and going off his nut shouting that the guy he was playing against was fouling his players constantly and getting away with it then he put in what he said was a shoulder challenge and got a red card, I jokingly said aye must be a Scottish referee and he said that’s not funny it was my inform Alfredo Morelos that got red carded 🤣

Even on Fifa the refs are out to get the Buffalo 😆

It will get rescinded on Monday tell him. 😂😂

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would make ye think the bastards have an agenda against our buffalo 

Starting to really like and rate Scott Arfield. A great wee article..... love the way he shows Broon and the rest of them zero respect. Just as it should be.

I'm honestly looking forward to our next meeting at seillik park... we now know we have nothing to fear with guys like Scott, McGregor and Alfredo in our ranks.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Yes, but rewind a split second before that when Brown has a wild fresh air swipe which if had he connected would have given Dan a sore one.

Why wasn't Brown's swipe included in all the hype of what the ref didn't act on.

30 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Yes, but rewind a split second before that when Brown has a wild fresh air swipe which if had he connected would have given Dan a sore one.

Why wasn't Brown's swipe included in all the hype of what the ref didn't act on.

Agreed mate, said the first time I saw it after the game lego isn’t interested in getting the ball.