Jakey Tims abusing Alfie at hotel

kris1984

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Morelos has learned English, brilliant news

Why would Morelos ask him to delete it as he’s not allowed on social media ha ha ha he isn’t using it himself ffs, no one has control over what some other cunts posts 

Two kind of comments posted below.

Reasonable comments from sensible ordinary people not necessarily Rangers fans, and moronic comment from cellic fans who have probably never seen a clean towel and never been abroad, even to their beloved "homeland" in Ireland. 

Their level of obsessiveness is unreal, 

Quick question, 

How many Gers fans on here would genuinely give abuse to a cellic player if they were on holiday in the same location ?

I would condemn it.  We're better than that.

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Reasonable comments from sensible ordinary people not necessarily Rangers fans, and moronic comment from cellic fans who have probably never seen a clean towel and never been abroad, even to their beloved "homeland" in Ireland. 

Quick question, 

How many Gers fans on here would genuinely give abuse to a cellic player if they were on holiday in the same location ?

I would probably move hotel in all honesty regardless of cost 

57 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaimelawson08/status/1084107206906310656

this peasant sending a fellow roaster up to abuse Alfie with a towel. Hopefully gets kicked out the hotel.

They Were at Kaluna beach club , don't know how that fat tramp was allowed in state of it 

His grammar I shocking! Grown man incapable of structuring a legible sentence. Fortunately only fellow retards will understand him.

Off to Spain for a break in January with his obese wumin  because it's the only time they can afford to go. Then they spend their holiday stalking Rangers players. Truly obsessed.

Oh, and I assume the fat munter threw the towel in on behalf of her team. 55 is coming!

17 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Quick question, 

Hartson sat at the next table to me in a Cardiff restaurant, just ignored the mong all night.

34 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolutely hilarious high jinx, how will we ever recover as a club, a fat ugly fenian midden waved an unwashed pish stained towel in the general direction of one of our players, I for one now believe our title challenge is over, damn those pesky mischief making tarriers. 

For a new club they really can’t seem to get enough of us. 

5 minutes ago, denya said:

I can read English and understand most English but I do not completely understand what he says. I am sure this bastard has not been to school before. He say something about last warning so obvious that he has been making trouble before. Also maybe they should not spend their money on a holiday but spend the money for a membership for a gym for his elephant girlfriend

Your English is far better than his. He has been practicing it his whole life too.:mutley: