Jakey Tims abusing Alfie at hotel

kris1984

I think its always a little sad watching people humiliate themselves - especially when they obviously think they are somehow winning. thereĀ s such a lack of self-awareness with some people - especially if alcohol is involved -Ā Ā thatĀ just makes it so utterly cringe

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I genuinely don't know what they tweets say. It's like a different language. I get the gist though and whatĀ iĀ think is his bird is honking and he's a pathetic bitter sad bastard.

I am with you on twitter I have no clue who is saying what to who.

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Exactly.

A hideous, obese, drunken bastard of a woman waving a towel at someone then dancing horrifically while being ejected by security. All filmed by an illiterate, mentally subnormal man who posts the whole horror show on social media forĀ the world to see.Ā 

And they chalk it up as a win for ra Bhoys.Ā :headscratch:

That certainly was impressive stuff, well it was to their likeminded goons.

1 hour ago, In walter we trust said:

They WereĀ at Kaluna beach club , don't know how that fat tramp was allowed in state of itĀ 

Thought she looked familiar, herĀ twin sister was stranded halfway up the RiverĀ Thames a few years ago, getting washed up ashore must run in the family.

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

Imagine being a grown man, on holiday at a nice hotel and being on a "final warning"Ā 

That in itself should have the cunt hiding with embarrassment, but he actually seems proud of that?

What a sad life the cunt must lead is all I can say.Ā 

This šŸ‘

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

Imagine being a grown man, on holiday at a nice hotel and being on a "final warning"Ā 

That in itself should have the cunt hiding with embarrassment, but he actually seems proud of that?

What a sad life the cunt must lead is all I can say.Ā 

Imagine being in any public place and being on a final warning, then bostingĀ about it. Embarrassing man.Ā