Jakey Tims abusing Alfie at hotel

kris1984

6 hours ago, tannerall said:

Two kind of comments posted below.

Reasonable comments from sensible ordinary people not necessarily Rangers fans, and moronic comment from cellic fans who have probably never seen a clean towel and never been abroad, even to their beloved "homeland" in Ireland. 

Their level of obsessiveness is unreal, 

Quick question, 

How many Gers fans on here would genuinely give abuse to a cellic player if they were on holiday in the same location ?

I would condemn it.  We're better than that.

If I saw Scott Brown was sitting on a sun lounger at my hotel on holiday I'd let him get on with his holiday. Sad attention seeking fucks who do shit like this and post it on social media.

14 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Imagine being a grown man, on holiday at a nice hotel and being on a "final warning" 

That in itself should have the cunt hiding with embarrassment, but he actually seems proud of that?

What a sad life the cunt must lead is all I can say. 

I got a final warning 1 day into a holiday in magaluf at 18 year old. Acceptable back then

If I was near that stage now she'd disown me 

They do it all the time I was going on holiday in 2007 had my Rangers top on at the airport was standing at the bar and these 2 taigs starting blessing themselves and showing off there swinging jimmys.

I just started laughing shaking my head so the 2 wife's got involved blessing themselves little known to me my wife had informed some cop and the cop was watching them, pulled the four of them to the side They started playing the victim card saying I had said "fuck the pope" when the police came up to my wife he said it had been dealt with it never saw them in the airport.