From now till may

RFC55

There are 17 cup.finals to.go. I.didny think.this year would.be the year but now for.me it's a great chance. 

So how do.we see this going?

Mcinnes has said the taigs will now run away with it :lol: but how does RM see these finals go?

6 points from.the next two (possibly due to the pitch toughest away games to come) although we do have hibs and aberdeen soon as well. Stevie has us bang there and no matter what happens this season I think next season is when we will be at our best but I think this could be it.

imagine ending it now :lol: wouldn't only be a striker firing a hose into his car window 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Genuinely dont know what to think

Kilmarnock and Livi away are huge because as you mentioned their pitches are ridiculous

We said this after the game mate. They're fucking huge. 

I couldn't probably handpick.two worse ties. Think you agreed although maybe wrong :lol:

7 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

If we beat Killie and Livi after the break i'll be extremely confident. Its a big ask though because of the pitches. 

We have better players and if we are up for it there is no reason not to win.  We need to start scoring goals again,  and hopefully the new signings can hit the ground running.  No time to play themselves in.  I really think this will be the best chance we will get to 55.  Half a season left,  we are only just behind and we have shown we can play them off the park. If he players don't believe they can do it,  then they never will.

If we are serious about going for 55 this season then plastic pitches are a potential problem that must be overcome. We know the bheast won't win all their remaining games, maybe a return of 4pts from the killie and livi games could be considered decent results as we March on towards the title.

42 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There are 17 cup.finals to.go. I.didny think.this year would.be the year but now for.me it's a great chance. 

Mcinnes has said the taigs will now run away with it :lol: but how does RM see these finals go?

6 points from.the next two (possibly due to the pitch toughest away games to come) although we do have hibs and aberdeen soon as well. Stevie has us bang there and no matter what happens this season I think next season is when we will be at our best but I think this could be it.

imagine ending it now :lol: wouldn't only be a striker firing a hose into his car window 

Think if I was a sheep supporter I'd be pretty pissed off that my manager was throwing in the towel at the half way stage.

I think If we keep winning they will crack.

If we win next 5 games they will cave in and we will win the league.

We had them worried last year until we lost our chance at Ibrox and then folded.

We are better now and they are worse. We can do it if we keep the pressure on, they are there for the taking.

43 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The scum having umpteen home  games will surely see them get momentum with some heavy wins I feel 

I think it's boring to say it , but I only want us to keep the same attitude as we have shown all season .One game at a time and stay within 3pts at the very worst going into  the final lot of games 

42 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

F*ck that shitebag McInnes

See to be honest if I was an Aberdeen fan I would be fkn raging at these comments. Imagine Stevie G coming out and saying something like that when you are in the top 6 and only 3 points from the top? Fkn shambles of a man.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

See to be honest if I was an Aberdeen fan I would be fkn raging at these comments. Imagine Stevie G coming out and saying something like that when you are in the top 6 and only 3 points from the top? Fkn shambles of a man.

If I was an Aberdeen fan I would be shagging a sheep crying FREEDOM!

Just as well I am a Bear.