From now till may

RFC55

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

See to be honest if I was an Aberdeen fan I would be fkn raging at these comments. Imagine Stevie G coming out and saying something like that when you are in the top 6 and only 3 points from the top? Fkn shambles of a man.

He takes any opportunity to talk us down J - a bitter bitter wee man who didn’t have the cojones for a big club 

Thank fuck Mcinnes isnt our manager. Didnt want him at the time and was happy he bottled it, this shows why.

One game at a time, we require a level of consistency thats so far been beyond us, hopefully bringing in experienced players who are used to the weight of expectation can help us find that, regardless of the pitches anything else but 3 points away to killie and livvy is unthinkable, we must go there with that mindset and have no thoughts of finding excuses in the pitches.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

There are 17 cup.finals to.go. I.didny think.this year would.be the year but now for.me it's a great chance. 

So how do.we see this going?

Mcinnes has said the taigs will now run away with it :lol: but how does RM see these finals go?

6 points from.the next two (possibly due to the pitch toughest away games to come) although we do have hibs and aberdeen soon as well. Stevie has us bang there and no matter what happens this season I think next season is when we will be at our best but I think this could be it.

imagine ending it now :lol: wouldn't only be a striker firing a hose into his car window 

For a start we really need to start taking care of the minnows, too many points have been dropped already to the diddy's of the league.

We can't be putting performances like that against the taigs only to drop points against you're Livi's and Dundee's of this world, that's not league winning form.

We might be better next season then again we might lose Alfie, who knows.

We're in a great position just now take care of the other ten teams and you never know, if not we might just regret it.

6 minutes ago, Vision said:

For a start we really need to start taking care of the minnows, too many points have been dropped already to the diddy's of the league.

We can't be putting performances like that against the taigs only to drop points against you're Livi's and Dundee's of this world, that's not league winning form.

We're in a great position just now take care of the other ten teams and you never know, if not we might just regret it.

That's where it really needs sorted mate 

17 minutes ago, Vision said:

Spot on mate. We cannot afford to lose against the wee teams, home or away.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's where it really needs sorted mate 

My only other worry is that in previous Rangers teams there's always been a core of winners in the team, player's who you could rely on to get the job done.

There's only a few player's there at the moment who have won trophy's in their careers, you only hope that their experience rubs off on the others.

2 minutes ago, Vision said:

My only other worry is that in previous Rangers teams there's always been a core of winners in the team, player's who you could rely on to get the job done.

There's only a few player's there at the moment who have won trophy's in their careers, you only hope that their experience rubs off on the others.

Tbf we now have shagger, Davis, lafferty who really know.what it means mate. That will not allow what's went on previously.

Even though we pumped them.other week shagger gave them grief (our defence I mean)

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf we now have shagger, Davis, lafferty who really know.what it means mate. That will not allow what's went on previously.

Even though we pumped them.other week shagger gave them grief 

That's exactly who I was referring to above, suppose we could add in Stevie G and Gary Mac, just hope it's enough :tu:

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We were superb in.the away game mate. We were just very unlucky 

We were unlucky in the semi final as well.  Just need a bit more quality in the box. Interesting to see how Gerrard sets up the team with the additions.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

12 games before the split remaining, in the 11 fixtures earlier in the season(killie away excluded) we took 19 points from 33. That MUST be improved on or we won't be in contention come the split.

7 away games, tricky schedule especially in the next month or so.

Aberdeen, Livi, Scum, Hibs, Motherwell, Kilmarnock away will be real tests.

The scum have 8 home games in their 13. Only dropped 8 points in same fixtures previously. Already boast 100% at home so far so we need to be more consistent.

Would bite your hand off for being 3 behind after 33 games each.

It must be improved on mate..It's got.to.be between 24-29 for.championship winning form.at minimum 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Defo mate.

Have faith we can take care of the scum at home in the split. I expect them to win their game in hand. So say we take 4 points against them in the next two, would all be down to who gets the most points vs the rest. 

Another final day decider with us winning on goal difference would do me, maybe not my heart though!

Did.that performance come.as.much of a surprise.to.you as it did.me?

I.couldnt believe it :lol:

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

With how we dominated yes, but I think we've been unlucky at home against them recently to an extent excluding the 5-1. They've went backwards as well and are vulnerable.  

2-1 under Warburton deserved a draw(f you Forrester!)

2-0 - Morelos pen at 0-0

3-2 - Morelos chance before their third and his sitter late on.

We deserved better results and have got good results away with a couple of draws. 

Btw see that 5 1 the McKay miss is the one.that most forget. If that goes in the 5 1 may well.have been a different game 

I think we'll split the points in the head-to-heads, maybe come away with four. The sheep will lie down to the beasts but the rest of the teams are all showing the ability to stand up to them occasionally. 

If we're within a couple of points, up or down, come the split, they'll crumble. I just don't think it will mean as much to their players. 

I’ve said since the fixtures were released  if we’re within a point or two come the split we’ll win it. 

The way the fixtures have worked means that from now till March we have Aberdeen, Hibs and them away. 

If they all finish in the top 6 we should be playing them all at home, which is 3 home games out of 5, probably meaning we go to Rugby park and Tynecastle although it’d be brilliant if St Johnstone finished ahead of Hearts, whilst the tarriers should be playing them all away again (us, hibs, sheep) , in the interests of sporting integrity obviously. 

I also said if we beat them the shackles would come right off with the belief and fight we’d carry after that. 

Two 1-0s on they shitey plastic pitches and then kick right on from there. 

The fans need to realise this will change every week, especially with them at home for a couple and us away then we’re at home their away etc. 

If the squads stay the same way we’re winning it

10 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mcinnes has said the taigs will now run away with it :lol: 

Not sure he really believes this... Think he's trying to put pressure on Rodgers, and more importantly take it off himself when they finish nowhere. He'll not be saying that to his players. 

Anyway, as has been said, they don't have a realistic chance, and he's a turncoat, so fuck him 👍

9 hours ago, jintybear said:

See to be honest if I was an Aberdeen fan I would be fkn raging at these comments. Imagine Stevie G coming out and saying something like that when you are in the top 6 and only 3 points from the top? Fkn shambles of a man.

Cunt knows his dugshite team will be presenting Brenda with 6 points fukin loser