Daniel Candeias Appreciation Thread

Broxi

A grafter and an effecrive one at that. Every team needs one. What he lacks in quality he makes up in hard graft. Has scored some blillant goals and delivered many assists.

He upset the tahe taigs no end. He has the bug. No problem ever starting with this man.

Pity a few hypoctites appear to hate him. This man loves the Rangers and would go through brick walls for us.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

A grafter and an effecrive one at that. Every team needs one. What he lacks in quality he makes up in hard graft. Has scored some blillant goals and delivered many assists.

He upset the tahe taigs no end. He has the bug. No problem ever starting with this man.

Pity a few hypoctites appear to hate him. This man loves the Rangers and would go through brick walls for us.

😂

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Mid table player :lol: 

You are beyond help if you actually believe that. Fuck me some people have absolutely no idea about football.

Lol if only you knew !   I actually played for 14 seasons. 10 in England and 4 up here  maybe I set standards higher than you  but to play for The Rangers you need to be better than average ! 

26 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Lol if only you knew !   I actually played for 14 seasons. 10 in England and 4 up here  maybe I set standards higher than you  but to play for The Rangers you need to be better than average ! 

Fuck off :lol: 

Just because you played doesn't mean you're above talking shite. He's been a mainstay in a team that were 1 game away from Europe after Christmas and are level on points at the top and you're saying he's a St Johnstone or Livingston level player(at best).

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Name the hypocrites

19 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Fuck off :lol: 

Just because you played doesn't mean you're above talking shite. He's been a mainstay in a team that were 1 game away from Europe after Christmas and are level on points at the top and you're saying he's a St Johnstone or Livingston level player(at best).

No I said he is a mid table player by that I mean below Rangers and   Them   The rest of the league fluctuate  and  he is probably a Hibs Hearts or Aberdeen standard. Put it this way would he even make the bench for them ?  We require much better than effort and hard work if we are to overhaul them  he is average at best  a well travelled journeyman player he is doing a job just now but needs replacing in near future if we are to bring home the title 

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

No I said he is a mid table player by that I mean below Rangers and   Them   The rest of the league fluctuate  and  he is probably a Hibs Hearts or Aberdeen standard. Put it this way would he even make the bench for them ?  We require much better than effort and hard work if we are to overhaul them  he is average at best  a well travelled journeyman player he is doing a job just now but needs replacing in near future if we are to bring home the title 

You said he was a mid table at best player, St Johnstone and Livingston are currently the mid table teams in this league, if you want to change that now then fine but that's not what you said.

Would he make the bench for them? For me he would yes. I don't get your last sentence at all. He is a regular starter in a team that could win the league this season.

I've always under-appreciated him. Would like to see him run at defenders more..if you could cross-breed him and his work rate with Kent's tanacity and ability you would have some player.

In saying that, his goal against Spartak and his cross for Morelos 'offside' goal was world class. 

He is the kind of player you miss when he is not in the starting 11. Kind of like a modern day Nacho Novo.