Sign in to follow this  
Broxi

Daniel Candeias Appreciation Thread

12 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Love his work rate but he is slightly limited 

I find him to be a decent all rounder apart from his crossing and shooting, in the position he plays both of these are vital skills but.

Never going to be the most skilfull player, or the player with the most end product that we'll ever have, but I absolutely love the wee man. He never gives less than everything he's got for the shirt and you can tell he loves the club. 

LegendofCoop likes this

41 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Pena doesn’t have more quality than Candeias. He could barely control a basic five yard pass :lol:

He seemed to score freely enough.

Just now, TMB said:

He seemed to score freely enough.

Because he had a knack for being in the right place in the right time. His technical ability during general play was fucking dreadful.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Because he had a knack for being in the right place in the right time. His technical ability during general play was fucking dreadful.

I'm not really interested in discussing Pena in all honesty.  I just used him as an example of someone who had quality and but puts in no effort.  Maybe you can think of a better example.

Just now, TMB said:

I'm not really interested in discussing Pena in all honesty.  I just used him as an example of someone who had quality and but puts in no effort.  Maybe you can think of a better example.

Windass is a better example and he’s already been mentioned in the thread.

ForeverAndEver likes this

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

He’ll get 10 goals and 10 assists this season no problem, which is good for a winger. 

He's well on his way to those kind of number.  4 assists and 5 goals isn't bad halfway in to the season.  Plus, the work he puts in to pressing high up the pitch and chasing back is superhuman at times.

Prso's headband likes this

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

He's well on his way to those kind of number.  4 assists and 5 goals isn't bad halfway in to the season.  Plus, the work he puts in to pressing high up the pitch and chasing back is superhuman at times.

Love the guy to bits. As Cantona once observed every good team needs it’s water carriers.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

It’s not falling low to show appreciation where it’s due, no need to be having a go at fellow supporters.  

No-one on here thinks he’s a superstar or will be but he’s making a terrific contribution to to our team at the moment and there’s nothing wrong with saying that. 

That’s where we disagree  I don’t think that he is anywhere close to what’s is required. Hard work can hide a multitude of failings and should be a given every time a Rangers player takes to the field. However cream always rises to the top and  the old saying Hard work only beats talent  when talent doesn’t work hard  applies to this limited player. Harsh but true !

The guy won a tackle from his own clearance against Vienna 😂😂 and had a super assist after it.

Thought he was outstanding away in Moscow, including a superb goal.

In the league, Candeias is just Candeias 😁