Daniel Candeias Appreciation Thread

Broxi

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Season ticket holder, go away, gave my ticket to a mate as I had a stroke two weeks ago. Thanks for asking.

I was interested in your views in Gerrard when we were doing well, given your hostility towards him this week. It's a simple search of his name and a timeframe. There was nothing. Interests me to see how objective some folk are....

I'd say check for yourself, but you don't need to, you know, hence the silence when we're on a high. 

Glad you enjoyed the game, I did too from my armchair, unfortunately 👍

Searching someone's name and timeframe😄 Jesus Christ  , keep watching my posts I'm glad you care☹️ 

Gerrard made an arse of it on Wednesday, pity he didn't play that team today we wouldn't have got beat

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Searching someone's name and timeframe😄 Jesus Christ  , keep watching my posts I'm glad you care☹️ 

Gerrard made an arse of it on Wednesday, pity he didn't play that team today we wouldn't have got beat

Yes, go into your history, type Gerrard and look back 4 weeks. It takes seconds, it's not CIA stuff ffs. I care in that I love this club and when someone is as against him, a manager I rate,  as you have been for quite some time, I like to look at the objectivity  of posts. Or not in your case. I'd agree re your second paragraph.

But I'd also say he got team selection, tactics and motivation spot on for the scum game. I'm sure every supporter, even his critics, praised him then didn't they...  

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yes, go into your history, type Gerrard and look back 4 weeks. It takes seconds, it's not CIA stuff ffs. I care in that I love this club and when someone is as against him, a manager I rate,  as you have been for quite some time, I like to look at the objectivity  of posts. Or not in your case. I'd agree re your second paragraph.

But I'd also say he got team selection, tactics and motivation spot on for the scum game. I'm sure every supporter, even his critics, praised him then didn't they...  

Just because I have a different opinion on Gerrard ,doesn't mean your right does it? 

Dundee away, Motherwell away, livi away, scum away, Killie away  his tactics and team selection were all wrong said this before the games , not in hindsight . Scum at home he was spot on ,then he shoehorns Defoe and Davis in 2 terrible signings imo maybe not yours but that's called debate. It would never enter my head to look at a posters history or criticise how long it took them to get home that's schoolboy stuff 😔

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Just because I have a different opinion on Gerrard ,doesn't mean *your right does it? 

Dundee away, Motherwell away, livi away, scum away, Killie away  his tactics and team selection were all wrong said this before the games , not in hindsight . Scum at home he was spot on ,then he shoehorns Defoe and Davis in 2 terrible signings imo maybe not yours but that's called debate. It would never enter my head to look at a posters history or criticise how long it took them to get home that's schoolboy stuff 😔

*You're.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. As I say, objectivity interests me. When someone has been so critical of Gerrard then I think it's cuntish not to give praise where due. You don't clearly, you only want to pipe up when things dip.

I'm not criticising you for your journey home. I'm laughing at you for saying you go to every game and it takes you 4 hours to get home. Which humours me ever so slightly as that's not possible for every game given the geographical set up of stadia in scotland. 

As for looking at folks posting history, you've led a sheltered life. Enjoy, it's a whole new world.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

*You're.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. As I say, objectivity interests me. When someone has been so critical of Gerrard then I think it's cuntish not to give praise where due. You don't clearly, you only want to pipe up when things dip.

I'm not criticising you for your journey home. I'm laughing at you for saying you go to every game and it takes you 4 hours to get home. Which humours me ever so slightly as that's not possible for every game given the geographical set up of stadia in scotland. 

As for looking at folks posting history, you've led a sheltered life. Enjoy, it's a whole new world.

Schoolboy

5 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Good for Daniel and Ross mccrorie today, neither should have been dropped last Wednesday and now both have claimed back their starting places with outstanding performances. 

If the whole team put in the shift that those two did regularly,we'd be ahead of the Tims now imo

54 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Season ticket holder, go away, gave my ticket to a mate as I had a stroke two weeks ago. 

Sorry to disrupt the argument here but sorry to hear that hope you're ok man. Stay strong.

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Schoolboy

Yer raging.

Calm yourself down, you're meant to be happy after a win, even if you can't let rip at the gaffer.

Put your feet up, as soon as you're home 😁

3 cheers for the red white and blue, and for Gerrard and Candeais too 😁

3 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

If the whole team put in the shift that those two did regularly,we'd be ahead of the Tims now imo

McCrorie is getting a whole lot tidier with the ball as well as being a hardy fucker, Candias is like the Duracell bunny with boundless energy .

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

Sorry to disrupt the argument here but sorry to hear that hope you're ok man. Stay strong.

Cheers, am getting there. Long road ahead 👍.

Was gonna say now fuck off I'm busy with ivybank, but I'll give him a stroke at this rate so am gonna back off now.

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yer raging.

Calm yourself down, you're meant to be happy after a win, even if you can't let rip at the gaffer.

Put your feet up, as soon as you're home 😁

3 cheers for the red white and blue, and for Gerrard and Candeais too 😁

Raging😊 You'll be up all night going through people's posts, you're creepy

I’ve been a big critic of his limited ability to beat a man and cross a decent ball but the guys work rate is second to none and he seems to have an eye for those early low balls through from deep like the one today that Morelos hit the post with.

Great shift today.