Our odds are improving.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

"Lads if we win the league this year someone may look after my boy as I'll be dead" :lol:

I think that's absolutely true brother.

Mind.what he said before the taigs.

@Mr Soprano if you jinx us again am.getting you a season book for the paedo done!

"Good al get to.see a team beat Aberdeen"

:lol:

I was buckled 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I think that's absolutely true brother.

Mind.what he said before the taigs.

@Mr Soprano if you jinx us again am.getting you a season book for the paedo done!

"Good al get to.see a team beat Aberdeen"

I was buckled 

Aye and I mind after the game you kept saying "Would you rather beat Aberdeen or beat celtic? Bet you don't want that ST now" :lol:

6 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The odds are against us winning 55 this season were about 6 to1. Now about 3 to 1.  The odds were about 12 to 1for us to qualify for the Europa Cup group stages and we almost got back into the last 16!!!!!!!!! I seen odds of 150 for us getting to to the last 16. That's not bad , eh? Breathing down the scum's neck in the league after all those matches  isn't too shabby. Point I am making is, the bookies know we are improving at a rapid rate. Beyond their expectations, and most of ours. We have added a couple of international level players to our squad and the taigs got two teenagers in. Advantage Rangers.

The taigs are depressed, sore and greetin like wee wains about red cards and refs. Pathetic. They were SKELPED by RFC. I should know, replayed the match 55 times. lol.

Good chance to get 55 this season. Fuck the bookies, fuck the odds and fuck every one of the teams that wanted us dead. Bring our title back  SG and Co.

The Chinese moon probe on the dark side of the moon will be complaining about the noise from our party.

Make is so Stevie.

I've got a few bets on us, from 9s down to 5s.

The week before Christmas, the cashout offered on one of them was about £125, after the 29th it went up to about £270, after we signed Defoe and Davis, they're offering £400.

The bookies see it coming. 

8 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The odds are against us winning 55 this season were about 6 to1. Now about 3 to 1.  The odds were about 12 to 1for us to qualify for the Europa Cup group stages and we almost got back into the last 16!!!!!!!!! I seen odds of 150 for us getting to to the last 16. That's not bad , eh? Breathing down the scum's neck in the league after all those matches  isn't too shabby. Point I am making is, the bookies know we are improving at a rapid rate. Beyond their expectations, and most of ours. We have added a couple of international level players to our squad and the taigs got two teenagers in. Advantage Rangers.

The taigs are depressed, sore and greetin like wee wains about red cards and refs. Pathetic. They were SKELPED by RFC. I should know, replayed the match 55 times. lol.

Good chance to get 55 this season. Fuck the bookies, fuck the odds and fuck every one of the teams that wanted us dead. Bring our title back  SG and Co.

The Chinese moon probe on the dark side of the moon will be complaining about the noise from our party.

Make is so Stevie.

Is all this info provided by Leigh Griffiths? 

2 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

...but the OP is right.

Before season i put on double with us (at 8/1) and Liverpool (4/1) to both win our respective leagues.

Now being offered a cash out of x5 my stake...that's not happened for a while.

i think it is set in the stars for a gers and liverpool double this year  if we can win our next 4 league games 3 of which are difficult away games then i think we have a grear chance