***Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread***

LochendBilly

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jeffrey said:

Strongest team possible maybe bar Morelos. Win it early then make changes.

Looking forward to this, one of 4 grounds I missed during 'the journey' so another one to tick off

Be like a home game for you this Jeffery 😊

I'm hoping all the players look hungry in this game, there's a really buzz about the club since the celtic game and since we signed Defoe/Davis. Want to see everyone step up and show real desire to prove themselves. Very intrigued to see who Gerrard will go with.

McCrorie; Flanagan, McAuley, Katic, Halliday; Grezda, Davis, McCrorie, Middleton; Lafferty, Defoe. 

Use some of the guys that haven't played as much. Let Defoe & Davis get some game time under their belt before Killie. Don’t risk the guys potentially coming back from injury like Barisic.

56 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Strongest team possible maybe bar Morelos. Win it early then make changes.

Looking forward to this, one of 4 grounds I missed during 'the journey' so another one to tick off

Worst stadium in Scotland honestly :lol: shambles.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Big mates Cowdenbeath Center half I’m desperate for the buffalo to play 😂😂😂, big mans buzzing though goes to all our games wheh he can 

If they win or he scores you can never speak to him again and he's never allowed back near Ibrox. Let him know that now 

Archived