***Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread***

LochendBilly

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Probably get postponed.

Mild weather all through the Winter break and then it turning to shit when the footballs back sounds about right.

Imagine the scenes if there was a huge backlog come summer and with us ahead on points we refused to extend the league season as we fabricated a tour of Japan. Or fuck it Salcoats even 😂

17 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Think this one is being set up for Davis and Defoe to start.

Whatever the starting line up, it will be a goal rout.

It is if you go by what Gerrard said before leaving the training camp. He said that getting Davis and Defoe up to speed as soon as possible was vital because of the limited game time they have had lately and although they both are physically fit they are nowhere near match fit. Of course, the only way to get them match fit is by giving them minutes. It would not surprise me to see them get at least 45 minutes minimum against Cowdenbeath.

7 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

I might be getting mixed up here but if memory serves Hearts pumped them 10-0 away then the following weekend we drew 0-0 with them...........at Ibrox :megaanguish:

It was away. Sure it Was the first game after king and Co took over. 

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wrong way around.

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

It was away. Sure it Was the first game after king and Co took over. 

My mistake. 👍

Anyway definitely won't be 0-0 this Friday.  Going for 4 or 5 nil.

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I honestly believe it will be the same team that started against celtic and rightfully so. I think we will slowly bleed Davis& Defoe into the team with them seeing more game time against Helsinki.

Will be roughly but I'm expecting Lafferty to start .

37 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Some of the goals have been outstanding. I'll tell you what that orange (sorry tangerine 😁) strip is class!! 

They have been , but it makes you think back to the games we haven't scored . In other words onwards and upwards 😁🇬🇧

Archived