***Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread***

LochendBilly

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

🤣 Seriously? Sounds like an idea Jeremy Clarkson would have whilst high on crack.

Yes. 😕

https://www.google.com/search?q=cowdenbeath+defrost+pitch+car&oq=cowdenbeath+defrost+pitch+car&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.6359j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

13 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

😂Mental. 

Seems the DR writer doesn't know the difference between the words vein and vain either. Not that their retard readers would notice.

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Another referee controversy. that pitch looked playable to me.

Fuck taking a chance mate. Said on the other thread the BBC reporter was towards the halfway line and had a dig at it with the heels of her boots three or for times, left no impression on it.

We're looking good up front just now, an injury to a forward in a shitey game like that would have been a disaster. 

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Fuck taking a chance mate. Said on the other thread the BBC reporter was towards the halfway line and had a dig at it with the heels of her boots three or for times, left no impression on it.

We're looking good up front just now, an injury to a forward in a shitey game like that would have been a disaster. 

ano and you are right but it ruined my night. It's all about me.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

No real snow forecast. 

Also, the pitch unlikely to be frozen as we have co-funded a solution.

Only light snow forecast but if that was to freeze then around the ground could become dangerous K.O on wed night to be -3:lol: I have my doubts it'll be on

Archived