***Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread***

LochendBilly

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a banana skin avoided there.

Should have been far more comfortable than it was, some players just far too casual on the ball still.

Flanagan needs punted before tomorrow night, Argyriou could put in comparable performances.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

To be honest, I think all players gave 50% tonight. Scared of getting injured and losing their place in the squad. 

Except Katic.

Said there were 8 changes for tonite from the weekend? I agree on the 50% effort tho 😞

First half was ok and play some good passes for Lafferty or Defoe to get behind the defence and Davis play good in tue first half. Should have had a penalty and Defoe was sometimes annoying being offside when he can look across the defence line and time his running better this annoys me with some forwards when they can look across the line. Second half was terrible. They play like they were sleeping and have no urgency. Also on the link I watched on the youtube I read a comment that Dan Deacon puts crayons in his bum and eats them. Should be much better performance when Goldson, Arfield, Tavernier play and have one forward and not two. 

2 minutes ago, denya said:

First half was ok and play some good passes for Lafferty or Defoe to get behind the defence and Davis play good in tue first half. Should have had a penalty and Defoe was sometimes annoying being offside when he can look across the defence line and time his running better this annoys me with some forwards when they can look across the line. Second half was terrible. They play like they were sleeping and have no urgency. Also on the link I watched on the youtube I read a comment that Dan Deacon puts crayons in his bum and eats them. Should be much better performance when Goldson, Arfield, Tavernier play and have one forward and not two. 

4 of the 5 Defoe offsides were onside mate according to Premier Sports and RTV and ME😁

Defoe looks every bit a guy who doesn't understand why his runs aren't being spotted and hit. 

His movement is top class but I don't think he fits our system. He needs a game at Ibrox with our "good" team playing in a 433. But how does he get that with Alfie....

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

4 of the 5 Defoe offsides were onside mate according to Premier Sports and RTV and ME😁

From the link I see 2 was very stupid decision from the assitant and 2 others was just Defoe not looking across the line for me. The assistant was not good but there was 2 time Defoe should have more experience to know to look and time his running. Anyway is a win even if it was not very good game. Just have to do revenge on Kilmarnock my friend.

Archived