***Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread***

LochendBilly

1 minute ago, denya said:

From the link I see 2 was very stupid decision from the assitant and 2 others was just Defoe not looking across the line for me. The assistant was not good but there was 2 time Defoe should have more experience to know to look and time his running. Anyway is a win even if it was not very good game. Just have to do revenge on Kilmarnock my friend.

I'll agree revenge on Killie will be sweet😉

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Defoe looks every bit a guy who doesn't understand why his runs aren't being spotted and hit. 

His movement is top class but I don't think he fits our system. He needs a game at Ibrox with our "good" team playing in a 433. But how does he get that with Alfie....

I was at the game and seen Candias right Laff left Defoe thru the middle , you reckon Laff was up top with Defoe in a 2 ? 

Been  aswell not going , supporters in the south terracing couldn’t see a thing due to 3 big scaffolding for cameras and commentary box on the track in front of us , I’d would have hoped in the pre match discussions and preparations the slo would have demanded alternative camera positions as there’s 2 thousand bears travelling and paying good money to see fuck all but no doubt that won’t be in his job remit either 

22 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not that far fetched. How much would you be punting then for? 

We’d be lucky to get more than 10 for Morelos. I love the wee man but no chance we’d get more than that. 

Someone bids 6-7 for Tav he’s away.

14 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I was at the game and seen Candias right Laff left Defoe thru the middle , you reckon Laff was up top with Defoe in a 2 ? 

No. I think he was in a 433. 

But not with our good team behind him and not on a good pitch and not at Ibrox. Which I think is what he needs to bed in to that system 

5 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Shows where we would be without Tav and Morelos. Minging second half.

We have also been minging with both playing on quite a few occasions.

They are not supermen and far from it, but two of our better players.

Last night was makeshift and experimental, giving some players a rest.

Archived