***Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread***

LochendBilly

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PREMIER SPORTS, announces its new on-air presenting team for coverage of the William Hill Scottish Cup featuring the current BT Sport line-up of analysts Chris Sutton, Ally McCoist and Stephen Craigan, host Darrell Currie, commentator Rory Hamilton and pitchside reporter –Emma Dodds. The appointment of the existing BT Sport team has been made by Premier Sports in direct response to the extremely positive public support from football fans across Scotland for the on-air rapport, quality analysis and presentation style of the team, brought by Sunset+Vine. Coverage will be produced by award-winning Sunset+Vine, who currently produce BT Sport’s on-screen programming of Scottish football and Premier Sports coverage of the Guinness PRO14 rugby.

:lol:

After hearing the press conference my stating 11 would be......

Mcgregor

Tav                  McAuley               Worrall           Halliday

Coulibaly                         Jack                   Arfield

Candeias                      Morelos                Kent

Subs to make an appearance - Davis, Defoe & Barisic

we all know Tavernier is a bom scare at right back and is regularly posted missing! He is not a right back and never wi;ll be! Move him into midfield and put Flanagan at right back ffs Stevie! Everyone else can see it why not you?

Just now, Andrew1872 said:

we all know Tavernier is a bom scare at right back and is regularly posted missing! He is not a right back and never wi;ll be! Move him into midfield and put Flanagan at right back ffs Stevie! Everyone else can see it why not you?

:facepalm:

Started off so well and now you've fucked it. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I can't see us going 3 at the back tbh. 

More likely a diamond 4-4-2 if we are going with two up top. 

unlikely given the Motherwell fiasco where we went with 3 at the back,but that doesn`t rule it out! I`m more concerned about playing a talented obvious midfielder as a right back where he is a liability!

1 hour ago, Andrew1872 said:

Whit? 

Thank fuck he doesn’t listen to you. 

1 hour ago, Andrew1872 said:

Bom scare

Just had a look at the VM guide and it’s showing this game as being on Freesports Channel 552, but the Freesports channel that comes free with VM is 553. Could there be a late change to their schedule?

Edit , ignore this, I’m slabbering. Don’t know my Freesports from my premier sports.:facepalm:

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Just had a look at the VM guide and it’s showing this game as being on Freesports Channel 552, but the Freesports channel that comes free with VM is 553. Could there be a late change to their schedule?

On sky the freesports Channel has a Portuguese game scheduled at that time, our game still on premier 1

3 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Just looked again, I’m confusing premier sports and Freesports. Well seen it’s a Thursday, I’m sober.

It’s a joke anyway mate, they’ve got all the bt presenters on it for whatever reason, should just be on sky like it normally is 

Foderingham

Tavernier     worrall       katic      halliday

Jack

Davis                 coulibaly

Candielas                                           kent

Defoe

My team for tomorrow 🇬🇧

12 hours ago, Andrew1872 said:

Away you back to a Facebook group fuck sake 

Archived