Smell the fear.

bordersbear

Big sign up at Asda saying they've sold out on incontinence pants.

One hoopy way skid marks all the way down the back of his tracky legs.

Realistically we are now much better placed with playing personnel and leadership than last season to take this title. It isn't beyond us. It won't be easy, but by fuck we are gearing up for a real fucking go at it!

1 hour ago, bordersbear said:

Is it just me but anywhere I go it seems that all the tags have been struck dumb. Where is all the ten in a row pish now. They are totally unprepared for a resurgent Rangers. The fear is reeking out of them. Go for their throat and they will collapse. Fucking dirty no mark scum. The Rangers are coming. WATP.

if they get a few defeats early on after the winter break their fans will turn against rodgers and/or the board. 

the fact they still have a game in hand is keeping some of the ugly cunts at bay imo.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

I watched that too. The best bit was when Tom English was talking about how impressive Gerrard is when dealing with the media.

"Have you had a chance to sit down with him Tom?"

"Well...er...no I haven't"

They are obsessed with where the money is coming from. 

Financial basket case Rangers, richest club in the world them. 😂😂

Did you catch his wee slip when he was talking about them and used the “WE”. 

It's brilliant, that mob getting asked about out signings and having to admit they're good. Gordon admitting Defoe will score 'but it's about us and who we sign' and Brenda bursting to being a big Davis fan. 

Add to that the preposterous PR about Weah and Nae Neck and I think it's dawning on them that Stevie G has this sussed. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Rodgers can’t handle pressure. 

I keep telling people that aside from 3-2 at Ibrox, he’s never won a game he shouldn’t have with them. And even then I cringe when I read our lineup that day. 

His budget is what? Double ours? And has been 3/4 times it in the last couple of years. Ten times that of the rest of the league. 

Their transfer dealings have been shite since he got there, bar a couple of exceptions, and now they’re throwing out that Liverpool want nae neck so when he doesn’t leave its ‘like a new signing’. 

We put together a run of results and he’ll crumble. Already seeing ridiculous decision making like Sinclair at right full back and McGregor at LB. 

Heard that one about nae neck to Liverpool 😂😂 my sides were sore once I stopped laughing. 

47 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Rodgers can’t handle pressure. 

I keep telling people that aside from 3-2 at Ibrox, he’s never won a game he shouldn’t have with them. And even then I cringe when I read our lineup that day. 

His budget is what? Double ours? And has been 3/4 times it in the last couple of years. Ten times that of the rest of the league. 

Their transfer dealings have been shite since he got there, bar a couple of exceptions, and now they’re throwing out that Liverpool want nae neck so when he doesn’t leave its ‘like a new signing’. 

We put together a run of results and he’ll crumble. Already seeing ridiculous decision making like Sinclair at right full back and McGregor at LB. 

Just got to get that run of results. 1 game at a time.  A sustained run of pressure and I also think he will crumble. 

Rodgers transfer business but is horrendous. A lot on here have said once his signings took effect they would struggle like at Liverpool. We're seeing that this season. 

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They are obsessed with where the money is coming from. 

Financial basket case Rangers, richest club in the world them. 😂😂

Did you catch his wee slip when he was talking about them and used the “WE”. 

It really was a glimpse into a different reality.