Smell the fear.

bordersbear

The thing is they don't think we SHOULD win it. They honestly believe that they are the only ones entitled to win. I was talking to one of them last week and she actually laughed in my face when I said I thought we had a chance of winning. I didn't say we would but we had a chance, but she was clearly rattled.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

The thing is they don't think we SHOULD win it. They honestly believe that they are the only ones entitled to win. I was talking to one of them last week and she actually laughed in my face when I said I thought we had a chance of winning. I didn't say we would but we had a chance, but she was clearly rattled.

Should have kicked her in the Noel Hunt.

9 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That kind of laugh that slowly descends into teary eyes as the reality of 10IAR being on a shaky peg begins to haunt them. 

I've still got an edge of fear that we might still not be clinical enough to stop dropping points in games we should easily win. The win against them plus the new signings with the possible return of Murphy should see us put together more consistency but until it happens I won't be getting over confident about winning the league. We need to go on a run winning every game for the next couple of months. I'll reserve judgement until the next few games are over.

6 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Is it just me but anywhere I go it seems that all the tags have been struck dumb. Where is all the ten in a row pish now. They are totally unprepared for a resurgent Rangers. The fear is reeking out of them. Go for their throat and they will collapse. Fucking dirty no mark scum. The Rangers are coming. WATP.

Just said that the other day mate not a peep out the tarrier scum. Long may it continue.

4 hours ago, the cry was no said:

We've achieved nothing yet and SG should ban anyone from spouting off in the press.

Do the talking on the pitch - quietly and humbly.

This exactly. Thought this as soon as I saw one of them spouting off in the papers (think it was lustig) talking about how they feel safe as number 1. This should be pinned to the dressing room and our players need to avoid giving the media soundbites to stir up.

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

They have bought into a media narrative that 10 in a row was a given.

For the first time we look to be able to threaten that. That has got them shaken.

Under Rodgers this taig side has never had sustained pressure. If we can get that run of form in the 2nd half of the season I think the bottle will go. 

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

To be honest mate ,we did this all last year .We have to be careful .Nothing has been won yet ..The last thing I want is for us to motivate them with our over confidence .Let's just get on with it and win trophies 

Just noticed the 32 likes and not one from any of the  top 10 guys that are never off here , Fucking amazing that :hmmm:

Although I would of bet on it

15 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Rodgers can’t handle pressure. 

I keep telling people that aside from 3-2 at Ibrox, he’s never won a game he shouldn’t have with them. And even then I cringe when I read our lineup that day. 

His budget is what? Double ours? And has been 3/4 times it in the last couple of years. Ten times that of the rest of the league. 

Their transfer dealings have been shite since he got there, bar a couple of exceptions, and now they’re throwing out that Liverpool want nae neck so when he doesn’t leave its ‘like a new signing’. 

We put together a run of results and he’ll crumble. Already seeing ridiculous decision making like Sinclair at right full back and McGregor at LB. 

If you see the way brenda celebrated that 3-2 win , against a team that were never going to put pressure on him , just think what we could put through him now . 

Like you say , an early run of results and this will become very interesting . 

You know the pressure is on when the pie in the sky stories start coming in thick and fast from their media friends. First it was Forrest is a £12m man wanted by Liverpool, today it's Ntcham is wanted by Porto for £14m. Makes them seem better and hotter property than they are.

And at the same time, when Brenda doesn't sell despite the huuuuge demand and offers on the table, it's seen as a win for them. 

14 hours ago, jintybear said:

Claw her bastardin eyes out, please.

20 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

I'm in Tesco and have been walking up and down the aisle sniffing to try and smell it and now everyone is looking at me like am a weirdo thanks a lot mate

Won’t find tarriers in Tesco mate blue and white carrier bags, plus they do all the shopping in Aldi and Lidl.

Got a Tim at work who always sends a daft wee email after the old firm game. Barely talk to the wank but he always copies me in.

Guess what?, No email this time! I was tempted to send him something but I will wait for the title.

Funny thing is he's been in a foul mood since we came back from break. I am pretty sure it's cos of the football. 

They think they are entitled to beat us now. We are the Champs in waiting and will always be number one around here. The fallout will be unreal when we finally do it again........I can't wait!