Smell the fear.

bordersbear

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Plenty of beggars work in them though mate 

Rutherglen and Burnside stores are wall to wall tarriers 

I was unaware of this, I think there should be some sort of cull, if you start with the most rabid of Tesco taig it’ll begin, even if it’s only one. ‘every little helps ‘

i’ll get ma coat.

22 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just back from Stenny on a child minding run,and I thought the farmers had been spreading manure.
Can Defoe smell the fear.

I certainly hope Defoe can smell the fear, otherwise he'll be running around thinking some cunt's shat themselves.

9 hours ago, the cry was no said:

In a similar vein, I've got a supplier (a father and son) who are unwashed.

Been dealing with the father for over 20 years and genuinely didn't even know he was a tim until the last few years when he's suddenly developed a keen interest and likes to ask about ........ yep, you guessed it Rangers. Always waiting to greet me with a smarmy smile when they beat us/ win another tainted cup/title. Usually cracks a funny as cancer joke referencing 10 or the number of their recent win over us. Likes to go to big games if he can sponge a freebie and what he knows about football you could fit on a stamp with plenty of space left.

The son goes to as many games as he can and has always enjoyed a good honest, knowledgable chat about the football. Genuinely loving this season due to the real competition and interestingly has said for a while that Brenda is over rated and has been very lucky in the timing of his spell up here. Lots of duds signed and team now going backwards. 

Went in last week for first time this year.......

Son - Happy NY, congratulations, best team won and good signings. Cup of tea and a good chat, wouldn't be surprised if we won the league.

Old man - not a single word, no eye contact, nada. Not a big workspace but managed to shuffle paper and examine walls for half an hour.

Me when leaving - tell you da i hope his laryngitis clears up and he's feeling better soon. Son rolled his eyes and laughed.

My point - the old man is typical of a whole swathe of these cunts that hate us more than they like their team. Its all about what we stand for and they believed we were finished and they would lord it over us forever more.

Like i said before, we've won nothing yet but we will and when we do it will be the best ever. 

i won't even waste my breath on the old boy but will continue the banter with the boy.

Ignoring cunts like the old boy makes them realise how irrelevant they are. My smile will speak a million words.

Funnily enough it's the same in my place. A couple of the guys who are actually season ticket holders at scumdome have been fine but it's the ones who haven't been to any games as ling as I've worked there (around 14 years) that are spouting the pish about how they were cheated and their full team weren't fit, blah blah blah 

19 hours ago, jintybear said:

Funnily enough it's the same in my place. A couple of the guys who are actually season ticket holders at scumdome have been fine but it's the ones who haven't been to any games as ling as I've worked there (around 14 years) that are spouting the pish about how they were cheated and their full team weren't fit, blah blah blah 

Same at mine anawl. Season ticket holders are genuinely sound and will talk away about football like a normal human being but like you say, it’s definetely the glory hunters that are more bitter. Love getting their bit in while they can, been giving them it tight since the 29th. 

We hold the psychological edge now. There will be little pressure on Gerrard as no one would expect him to take over a shambolic Rangers and deliver a title in his first attempt at first team management.

However, if Rogers were to lose against a rookie with a fraction of his budget it would end his career, nobody would think of him as a serious candidate again for any job and he must know it. His team are constantly going backwards no matter what he tries to fix it and he knows now after the last game that this Rangers team mean business. 

Add this to the fact that we're making signings that despite their age definitely improve use, while he's been forced to take yet more gambles on unknown 'prospects' who more often than not aren't worth a fuck, which is why he's still largely reliant on deila's team after what, 20 signings? 

I usually bite my tongue given the amount of false dawns we've had, but I'm allowing myself to get all optimistic this time.