Hummel kit

Gascoigne8

Cheers for the replies guys, just unusual crescent shaped "rips" (more like a pull in the jersey). My ones fine but his is a fuckin riot lol

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's probably bombers from a joint m8 and he's trying to cover it up with the old ruined in the wash routine, I'd drug test him if I was you.

You can smell smoke off of 8 year olds no bother 😀

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this year's kit. Some comments online had me doubting it, but it's better than the Puma stuff in my opinion. I know people like embroidered badges, but I think I prefer the stick on badge (at least, the way it feels). 

9 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Cheers for the replies guys, just unusual crescent shaped "rips" (more like a pull in the jersey). My ones fine but his is a fuckin riot lol

You can smell smoke off of 8 year olds no bother 😀

Return it mate, see what they say. The odd one can be faulty like anything else.

3 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Return it mate, see what they say. The odd one can be faulty like anything else.

Auch ill keep it mate, he was happy to get the jersey and if i need to ill get another one, just incase anyone had seen the same fault. Its just weird shaped cuts 🙁

9 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The 3 kit designs this year by Hummel have been top class. Tbh knowing the brand, I wasn't expecting anything less.

Arguably, one of the most underrated sports manufacturers.

Agree. Have loads of Hummel stuff and its very good quality. Tried to tell people when they were having total melt downs.

Hoping to get the training top the lads wear at the training camps but medium out of stock. Not sure how often they get them In... 

Quality seems decent and like the style too. Will be getting the jogging bottoms too for gym etc I think 

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the official training top and arrived today as medium had been out of stock. Its the one they use in the training camps and got to say the quality is excellent and feels/looks great. I know people were skeptical about hunmell but the quality is of that of Nike/addidas. Also noticed the badge on the training top is embroidered rather than the raised rubber on the strips which was a bit strange but all good nethertheless. Best kit in a fair few years IMO.