Sign in to follow this  
Ontherory

CALLING ALL BRISTOL/SOUTH WEST BEARS

Looking to see how many other Bristol/South West based bears there are...

It seems there has been difficulty reaching the number for the Bristol RSC from the Rangers website for a while now, therefore I’m keen on the idea of creating a new Bristol RSC.

To get the ball rolling, I’m looking to organise meet-ups for both the Kilmarnock (Wednesday 23rd Jan) and Livingston (Sunday 27th Jan) games. Will decide on a pub in due course, I have a couple in mind but any suggestions are welcome.

This will give us an opportunity to discuss the future of a new Bristol RSC over a few drinks as well as being able to watch the games as group. Please get in contact if you are interested.

WATP

King_gazza likes this

As far as I know yes, I haven’t tried to contact them though. I know Bath isn’t far but would be good to have a Bristol group on the go

14 hours ago, Ontherory said:

As far as I know yes, I haven’t tried to contact them though. I know Bath isn’t far but would be good to have a Bristol group on the go

The Bristol Chosen Few used to meet in the Langton Court in Brislington but the Bear who ran it moved back to Scotland. Some of them are involved with the Bath club. Cardiff’s only an hour away😜

4 hours ago, Ontherory said:

I’m sure a trip to Cardiff could be arranged

You’d be made most welcome mate. Canton Liberal Club, Cowbridge Rd, Canton, Cardiff.

On 10/02/2019 at 13:52, The Monk said:

I’m a bit late to the thread but would be interested if people are thinking of setting a Bristol RSC.

Sorry mate just seen this I'll drop you a message