Who’s the player?

Escobar

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

MOH.

He said this player had all the talent in the world!!!

Would you say that was a fair description of MOH....he had all the speed but talent...nah not for me, in saying that I don't see any players from last year's squad which made you stand up and take notice 

My money would be on Herrera, Nicholl became assistant manager in January 2018. In the 20 games played between January and the end of the season Herrera made 2 subs appearances totalling 43 mins, 10 games on the bench and not used and 8 games never made the squad

6 minutes ago, Don54 said:

My money would be on Herrera, Nicholl became assistant manager in January 2018. In the 20 games played between January and the end of the season Herrera made 2 subs appearances totalling 43 mins, 10 games on the bench and not used and 8 games never made the squad

No chance.

9 hours ago, TMB said:

Cummings might act the clown but he loved playing for Rangers and was gutted when we never signed him permanently.   Murty always had a smile on his face when talking about him saying he was a character and full of confidence.  I think it's unlikely to be him.  

Why did he play like he didn't give a fuck when coming on for Morelos then? 

He was probably gutted because he will only ever be rated in Scotland. 

The love for Cummings was strange from some of our support, when he had really done fuck all to note, apart from performing against one of our worst defences ever.