Who’s the player?

Escobar

6 hours ago, TMB said:

If he joined a team that played to his strengths I think he would do well.  Kris Boyd was the top scorer in the SPFL last season because Kilmarnock played to his strengths and got the most out of him.  You wouldn't ask Boyd to play the lone striker role, pressing opposition players and linking play, because that's not his game.  Similarly, Cummings is a penalty box striker, who plays better with a strike partner, and you need a manager who can get the most out of him.   Murty certainly wasn't getting the most out of our players last season just look at the difference in guys like Halliday, Jack, and Morelos, since Gerrard came in.

Cumming's is only 23 and a few seasons under a good manager in the right system could turn his career around.  I think Kilmarnock would be a good move for him as Clarke seems to be getting the most out of players who were previously underperforming.  I know there's a few on here who seem to hate Cummings but I don't mind him.  He came to Rangers, he tried his best, but he's not the type of player we need right now.  We move on.  

He's not good enough, end of story. 

Nice to see you've finally got over Vuckic though and turned your affections to someone new. 

I mind having this argument about Cummings with TMB when he first signed, I argued that he hadn't scored in any particularly big games, TMB claimed that cup games against Aberdeen etc counted as big games.

He went on to do fuck all for us, and he still hasn't scored any goals in big games.

Yaaassss victory

On 18/01/2019 at 23:51, Don54 said:

My money would be on Herrera, Nicholl became assistant manager in January 2018. In the 20 games played between January and the end of the season Herrera made 2 subs appearances totalling 43 mins, 10 games on the bench and not used and 8 games never made the squad

Agree with this. Or maybe Forrester. 

10 hours ago, Bronzy said:

I mind having this argument about Cummings with TMB when he first signed, I argued that he hadn't scored in any particularly big games, TMB claimed that cup games against Aberdeen etc counted as big games.

He went on to do fuck all for us, and he still hasn't scored any goals in big games.

Yaaassss victory

He scored against us and Hertz tbf

11 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

Don't think it's Windass or cummings. He says near the end you've got years of experience to pass on. My money is on Alves.

He's talking about himself at that point, saying he is trying to give his experience to the young lads n they're no listening