query

12 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

thanks ya bawbag! You taken the place of Godfather or are you him in .....

8 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

internet hardman who abuses new members and prevents Rangers Media from expanding! It`s my wee club,sad prick!

6 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

you exempt then? 

Intae them mate 🤣

I`v joined this site THREE FUCKING TIMES and I get the same abuse and crap every fucking time! So Born In KInning Park,went to Scotland Street Infant School, then onto Scotland Street Primary (where Rangers played,but most of you arseholes probably don`t know that) then on to Lambhill Street (Durrant was 2 years behind me and a shite football player,it was only after I got him his hole for the 1st time down at the Toll,he blossomed,I believe he still boasts about going to school with me)

Rangers Media! The Last Resort For Bigotted Arseholes Who Even Hate Rangers Fans! 

23 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

The abuse you so called Staunch Rangers Fans give to new members,even verified Kinning Park Bears is fuking atrocious! Talk about the nappy rippers being paranoid,!

Perhaps RM is not for you then - be sorry to see you go and hope you return when you are on your meds again 

2 hours ago, Andrew1872 said:

gAVEI`v joined this site THREE FUCKING TIMES and I get the same abuse and crap every fucking time! So Born In KInning Park,went to Scotland Street Infant School, then onto Scotland Street Primary (where Rangers played,but most of you arseholes probably don`t know that) then on to Lambhill Street (Durrant was 2 years behind me and a shite football player,it was only after I GAVE him his hole for the 1st time down at the Toll,he blossomed,I believe he still boasts about going to school with me)

Rangers Media! The Last Resort For Bigotted Arseholes Who Even Hate Rangers Fans! 

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." 

wee Durrant denies this BTW

1 hour ago, Andrew1872 said:

I`v joined this site THREE FUCKING TIMES and I get the same abuse and crap every fucking time! So Born In KInning Park,went to Scotland Street Infant School, then onto Scotland Street Primary (where Rangers played,but most of you arseholes probably don`t know that) then on to Lambhill Street (Durrant was 2 years behind me and a shite football player,it was only after I got him his hole for the 1st time down at the Toll,he blossomed,I believe he still boasts about going to school with me)

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, hawkeye said:

bigoted

Yeah like those normal people who love our Queen and Country. 

Wonder what young Andrew thinks of as non bigoted or normal?

A commie marxist snp rhepublican fenian one we might suspect?

Come on Andrew?

Play the White Man and give us your real intentions?

God Save the Queen.