Defoe's Wages

BlueMe

regardless of the peado clubs claims about 65k a week,I believe we now have a real Rangers manager in the mold of Sir Walter Smith! SG knew the game against them could possibly end his career at our club! He delivered big style! I doubted his ability and knowledge as a manager due to his weird formations (3-3 v Motherwell) and weird substitutions (Wallace at a corner with 5mins to go).He is a man that is respected world wide and contrary to Graham Speirs tweet who said it was a PR stunt and will end in  disaster! We  have made our best signing since Souness.We now have a man who really understands our club,our history and our supporters,Legend as a player,hopefully a legend as a Rangers manager.

4 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

how many paedos in one orginisation does it take to be called `a ring`? What is it now? 5/6 employed by them but if you didn`t have access to the internet you would`nt know.The Scottish media, especially the BBC are complicit in covering it up! Someone needs to ask why!

The fuck's that to do with Defoe's wages?

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

The original report was in the Times. In fact, the report in the Record even links it back to the Times' story. 🤣

Folk looking to be upset by something. Pyoor big bad Record quoting a story run by an English paper

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/football-notebook-fa-change-of-heart-opens-wembleys-door-to-tyson-fury-2k80vcqlt

Record were on it like a fly to shit though :tu:

Let’s face it the Times article reeks of a Timmy journo.

The last part pointing out how badly off we were/are in financial terms and what we pay players says it all.

Personally I don’t give a fuck what his wages are as long as he scores goals and gets us 55.

And fuck you Timmy.

10 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

Here`s one for the Daily Rebel! Jock Stein used to drink in a hotel managed by a friend of my family.He would pester the waitresses and ask them for sex.He pretended he didn`t drink but was often pissed at the hotel bar.Seems he would book a room then go on a bender! He also staged false robberies when he owned off licences! It came to light when police turned up too quick and asked him to open the boot of his car! Filled with `stolen` goods! I saw it first hand and if any taig wants to dispute it I suggest they contact Glasgow/Strathclyde Police and ask why Jock Stein was not prosecutedQ!

Trying too hard imo.

3 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

You vouched you had 3 accounts yourself. 

I don`t have 3 accounts,Ask Govan Blue.He knows my name and address as I have donated and bought things from him.I still have posters from him in the original envelopes. want me to post pictures of them you paranoid fkn loonies

1 hour ago, Andrew1872 said:

regardless of the peado clubs claims about 65k a week,I believe we now have a real Rangers manager in the mold of Sir Walter Smith! SG knew the game against them could possibly end his career at our club! He delivered big style! I doubted his ability and knowledge as a manager due to his weird formations (3-3 v Motherwell) and weird substitutions (Wallace at a corner with 5mins to go).He is a man that is respected world wide and contrary to Graham Speirs tweet who said it was a PR stunt and will end in  disaster! We  have made our best signing since Souness.We now have a man who really understands our club,our history and our supporters,Legend as a player,hopefully a legend as a Rangers manager.

3-5-2 isn’t a “weird” formation some teams have a lot of success with it.  The 4-3-3 is obviously the formation we’re having the most success with and I’m sure we’ll stick with it. 

Plus, I’m happy with the job Gerrad’s doing but you’re getting a bit carried away saying he’s the best (I’m assuming managerial) signing we’ve made since Souness.  Dick Advocaat was a hell of a manager and big Eck won a fair share of silverware against a very strong celtic team.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

3-5-2 isn’t a “weird” formation some teams have a lot of success with it.  The 4-3-3 is obviously the formation we’re having the most success with and I’m sure we’ll stick with it. 

Plus, I’m happy with the job Gerrad’s doing but you’re getting a bit carried away saying he’s the best (I’m assuming managerial) signing we’ve made since Souness.  Dick Advocaat was a hell of a manager and big Eck won a fair share of silverware against a very strong celtic team.

I actually hope he trys 3-5-2 again, we need another plan outwith 4-3-3 as too many games in the 1st half of the season we were too predictable.

6 minutes ago, Andrew1872 said:

I don`t have 3 accounts,Ask Govan Blue.He knows my name and address as I have donated and bought things from him.I still have posters from him in the original envelopes. want me to post pictures of them you paranoid fkn loonies

Vyyzk9.jpeg

You're the only loony on here away and get on the treadmill fatty instead licking your phone and don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out feel free to take gb way you.